Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting to know you... getting to know all about you!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:03 PM
  • 0 Replies

Try not to break into song after reading that title... for those who know what the hell i'm thinking about. =]

I know there are posts on here about who you are... but most are older and I want a new thread.

Basically I want to know who you are... behind the Mommy. Hobbies, style, favorite foods, what turns you on, anything and everything you are willing to share.

My name is Caitlin and I am 21 years old.

- I am a nurse wanting to specialize in OB.

- I am a true punk/alternative rocker at heart. I have tattoos and scars where all my piercings were. For those who want to know: Tongue, nose, monroe, nipples, and a bajillion holes in my ears. Nursing is the reason I took them out.

- I truly believe music is the best therapy in the WORLD. Nothing can phase me when i'm listening to Say Anything.

- I dye my hair often... I went from

to

in a matter of three weeks.

- I am an avid musician... not very good but I try! I play Tenor Sax, Oboe, Key board, drums, and a little cow bell lol!

- I think Ryan Reynolds is the sexiest man alive.

- My favorite food is my macaroni and cheese. No other will do!

- I really dislike animals. My family had so many growing up that I just despise them. I don't get it either...

- My best friend is named Kaitlyn and we are born a day apart in the SAME year. Creepy huh?

- Josh is my fiance and we have a screwed up relationship. It is getting better but it's taken us 5 years to get to this point.

- Josh is 25 years old and in school to be a cosmetologist. People laugh but I get free haircuts and color. It's a rockin' lifestyle!

Sorry for the excessive breasts lol...I was going to Rocky Horror picture show!

- We are either getting married on 10-10-10 or Halloween. I really want to wear a black dress and get married at a haunted house.

- Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday. I love haunted houses and pumpkin patches. I think the proudest moment of my life was when my son said he liked Halloween over Christmas... okay so not the PROUDEST moment... but close ;]

My friends and I working at a haunted house this past year.

- One of my life goals is to go to Ben and Jerry's factory. I am jealous of any of you bitches within a hundred mile radius.

- All of my children will have the same initials. It didn't start like that but now that it's going I wouldn't want baby #3 to feel left out.

Parenting views:

- I believe that my children are the most important thing in the world. I will do for them what I feel is best but what also works for us as a family. I breastfed and gave formula. During school it was just too tough for me to keep up my supply. Kudos to those who can pump and work/go to school!

I use disposable diapers because i'm one of those mommy's that only does laundry when nothing else is clean. I'm being honest here lol

I am biased and think I have two of the cutest kids in the world. Not that your kids aren't cute but you know... it's a mommy pride thing.

Eric is 4 and looks so much like his daddy! I had him when I was 16 and he changed my life in the best way possible!

This is Em my 7 month old punk rock princess. I make her tutus, awesome onsies designs, and bows and she rocks them out often.

Baby number three is still cooking. 10 weeks today actually!

So.... tell me about yourself and give me some eye candy! Any questions, feel free to ask?

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)