Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

***im asking why*** spin of

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:20 PM
  • 48 Replies
ok my question is... what makes this girl so damn sure she can Bf in the first place.
and every mother in the WORLD is lazy according to this post in blue.

MY son was formula feed bc i couldnt Bf, so that makes me lazy?
he was with binky for 6 mo (then baby sister came and he wanted the binky back) just bc i put a binky in my sons mouth doesnt make me a neglectful mother, scientists have PROOVEN that a pacifier can help prevent SIDS.... so i think im doing a great job by helping my kids stay one step away from death, TYVM!
he was on the bottle till 8-9 mo. bc you cant break a habbit over night....
my son has been walking since he was 9 mo old.. hes 20 mo now and still isnt potty trained... even though he knows its there, and knows what its for... he just doesnt WANT TO!..

and lets say you cant Bf, and you are staying away from formula, just bc it stinks, how in the world are you going to feed your baby? are you gonna find another mom to help you out with the breast milk? im just curious as to how you are going to pull that one off.

and IMO... dont post shit like that no more... it really gets ppl going... especially if they are like me. and especially if you are NOT a mom yet... what makes you think that having a baby is the same as babysitting?? news flash.. its not (now i know i did this bass aackwards, but there is my opinion)

((((((((my plan for my child is simple and I have been thinking about it more and more everyday.  I work at a daycare, and I see so many parent's who are going by the statistics and putting development at a stand still. 

my plan: breastfeed til 3 months, give the bottle (with breast milk I am STAYING away from formula it STINKS!) at 6 months it's time for sippy. and potty training as soon as he can walk. but breast milk for the whole year.  I am going to RF until 1/20 and then turn him around.

I feel like as soon as a child can hold a bottle and manuver it well, it needs to be taken away, it is DISGUSTING and lazy for me to be taking care of a four year old who for one thing is still in diapers, for another weighs 70 or 8- pounds, and still has a pacifier?!? aren't parent's ASHAMED of themselves for stunting their children?

I am curious to see if I am the only mom on here who is looking at development VS statistics...)))))))))

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NewMom304
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:23 PM

Ha ha.  I saw that post earlier too.  I see it's still ruffling feathers.  I love cafemom.  lol

SouthernShawnee
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:24 PM

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion...I guess.

MsDean
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:24 PM

My youngest would not nurse at all. I only bf my first 2 for a couple of weeks but was a sahm with my youngest and he would not latch at all. I was a little disappointed but what can you do.

mrsjones2207
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:25 PM

uhm..k....you had to make a whole new post to reply to her...?

kk_bella
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:27 PM

We all think we know everything about raising kids before we become a mom.

Then we have kids and we realize we don't know shit.

Then we get older and forget everything again but still think we know it all.

Cest la vie. Don't worry, she'll realize it too one day.

jcsg

Don't let it get to you.  Every new mom goes through a phase where they think they will do things a certain way and those ways are the "correct" ways.  In the end, most of us learn that raising a baby doesn't always go according to our plans.  And we just do the best we can.  

Mrs.Loeffel

im glad you made this post bc i was going to lol. I feel sorry for the "supermom". She does NOT have a clue. She can read every book and watch every tv show/movie but she's not gonna know jack shit when that baby comes.

Oh how I love naive know it alls.

luv_my_xiya
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:28 PM

what is BB

NewMom304
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:29 PM

Quoting luv_my_xiya:

what is BB

I think she means BF for breastfeeding.

_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:29 PM

opinions are like ass holes

she will wake up when she becomes a mother

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)