Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BFP Or Not??

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:29 PM
  • 20 Replies

Okay, this is of the same test, about 3-5 minutes after I took it. And the pics are a bit fuzzy so srry about that, but my camara on my phone stinks. But, DH confirmed  that he too saw the line, DH's sister and mother both said they see the line, but when I woke up in the morning and went took look at it, it was completly gone. So is it really a positive or a false positive or what?? I took a digital and it said NOT PREGNANT. The test about was the EQUATE Test, pink lines, PURPLE cap... HELP ME!! WE'VE BEEN TRYING FOREVER!!

***UPDATE***

I have taken 2 digitals, one with FMU and one without. BOTH say NOT PREGNANT. So I took the First Response, 2 of them, one with FMU and one without. Both only have 1 line. WTF is going on?? I mean the pictures I have up of my EQUATE test have 2 PINK lines, not gray not white. PINK!! So I am like freaking out because I dont know if I am or not. I have boobs hurt to even touch (expecially my nipples) I have been having nausea at random points in the day, I have been really tired all the time, peeing more. DH actually said "Are you serious you have to pee again?" lol. So IDK!! AHHHHH!!

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeandB
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:30 PM

yes ma'am if you read that in the 10 minute window I would say YES! Congrats to you! :)

serioussifL
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:31 PM

another digital test!

Mrs.Callahan
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Congrats.

monkeysmom21006
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:32 PM

I definitely see the line. You shouldn't look at a test after 10 minutes. The results aren't accurate. But that is really strange that the line is just...not there. I'd get a blood test OR wait a little longer and test again. GOOD LUCK!

tommy_mommy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:33 PM

Hop down to the store and get a hpt that reads pregnant or not pregnant

NewMom304
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:33 PM

Yes, I'm sure you are.  The test is not reliable after a certain period of time.  Obviously, your clinic can confirm this to ease your mind.  Congratulations!

Lizzie1984
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:34 PM

i see the line in both pictures.... as long as it is positive in the time they say then it is most likely positive... wait a couple days and take another test

NewMom304
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:34 PM

Quoting tommy_mommy:

Hop down to the store and get a hpt that reads pregnant or not pregnant

She said she used one, but actually those are NOT as accurate as the ones with the lines.  They don't pick up earlier pregnancy.  They are too "black/white," whereas the pink-line tests can pick up low hcg levels and be faint.

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:34 PM

It looks positive to me!  :)

mommyziegler
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:35 PM

that is definitely a positive!! congrats!!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)