Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you use just one bottle that works or have a couple of those?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:36 PM
  • 19 Replies

for example my baby only likes the avent bottle, and i only have one, and every time after she has a bottle i have to clean that one and have it ready for when she uses it again, how many of you, have just one bottle that you use, or do you buy a couple of the same bottles, cause i am about to buy some more of these, i dont like having to wash it every single time. i feel like i am having to do double the work.

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
that_1_mommy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:36 PM

We use the Nuk bottles..we have 6.

Are you a plus size mama that wants to lose weight?
Then join us at Plus Size Mama's Losing Weight!

Check out my eBay Store! SebAnaBug's Treasures

Hovan
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:38 PM

DS will only drink from one kind and we have 3 (I couldn't imagine only 1!!) I'd like more but we've been having a hard time finding them at the store anymore.

mhmomma
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:42 PM

My son will only drink his milk out of 1 sippy cup.  It drives me nuts.

allycally
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:43 PM

I had this advent pump adapter thing bottles and I had 3,

wells75904
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:45 PM

We used playtex bottles and we had like 30 of them

mom0609
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:46 PM

my daughter will only use doctor brown i have tried just about every bottle out there until this one lol. so i bought 9 of them

Kaylee0823

I always used the evenflow vent air type ones from playtex and i had like 6 or so of each size ( big and small ) and after i would use them i would rinse them and then at the end of the day i would hand wash them and every other day or something like that i would put them in the dishwasher to sanatize them and stuff .... thats what i plan on doing again this time around ...

I DEFINATLY suggest getting more than just one

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Pregnancy%20ticker

mom0609

Quoting Hovan:

DS will only drink from one kind and we have 3 (I couldn't imagine only 1!!) I'd like more but we've been having a hard time finding them at the store anymore.

what kind does he use

CAarmywife
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:48 PM

i had about 12 bottles. 6 of one kind, found i didnt think they were awesome so i bought 6 of a different kind (dr browns)

rennez
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:48 PM

when i was pregnant with the twins, we bought 12 bottles.  worked great.  used all 12 each day, cleaned them and night and fresh start the next day.  then i got all freaked about bpa and started using playtex disposables.  didn't want to spend a small fortune on bottles again, so i bought one for each of them.  throw out liners (ok, i'm cheap so sometimes i used them twice) and washed the nipples between.  wasn't too tough. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)