Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you cry over internet stuff?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:45 PM
  • 74 Replies

How many people actually cry when something hurts their feelings here on CM?

Im not trying to start a fight, just wondering..cuz..I'm not going to lie..I have..

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jjones0461
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:47 PM

Nope, I have never cried over someone on here. I don't really let people I don't even know hurt my feelings that bad.

CafeMom Tickers
MeandB
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:47 PM

I haven't yet.... Nothing has gotten to me that badly.... was still thinking about it the next day-yes... was really angry- yes... thought something was totally uncalled for- yep.

I'm sorry you have cried.... that's just awful. People can be so cruel.

usmclife58
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:48 PM

Never. But I often laugh :)

kk_bella
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:48 PM

There was a time when two of my 'friends' unfriended me. I tried to ask them why but one of them would not respond. The other was supremely bitchy and was basically like if you don't know I can't tell you. They were always really rude to me after that. it bothered me so bad because I felt really close to one of them and she was there for me one night when I was having a total breakdown. i shed a tear over that.

But just random bitches? naw, they make me laugh.

ronandamy1
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:50 PM

I get irritated......sometimes the stupidity gets to me but I try not to allow it to get to me too much!!!

mrsjones2207
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:51 PM

nope not here...but no one has really hurts my feelings on here...maybe if I took what they said personal I might.

Jynnifer292
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:55 PM

No, I have never cried over something said on the internet. I know that anything nasty that has ever been said was likely said by someone that was a complete woos in real life and would never have the balls to say it to my face.  

outofmymind26
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:20 PM

NEVER!!!!!

Outofmymind26

heatherhall29
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:21 PM

nope its not worth it

silla710
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:22 PM

If your meaning if someone says something here on CM then no. But if I see something like a video or read or hear something on the internet that makes me cry then yah but I wouldn't EVER cry over what someone says to me on here!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)