Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PRAYERS NEEDED *update in red*

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:49 PM
  • 18 Replies

Ok so this is sad and im crying writing this so please pardon if anything comes out wrong...so my baby cousin is 2 and a half years old and i just found out that yesterday his mama was drunk and high off her ass, and tyler was playing with a lighter...his clothes were engulfed with flames, his mama didnt realize what was going on and finally his sister that is maybe 8 went outside to get their dad...he was rushed to the hospital and the doctors are not expecting him to make it...Social services arent letting us know which hospital he is in and no one has seen him since he was rushed to the ER. Please Please keep hiim in your prayers....

Tyler is still hanging in there and if he survives the night they will do the 1st of 4 surgerys for skin grafting...as i learn more about what happened that night i get more and more mad...the little boy stood at his mamas bedside for god knows how long and tryed to wake her up all the while burning...i dont know whats wrong with people.

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Freakbabydoll
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:51 PM

im sorry

MPWifeJessicia
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:51 PM

Wow...prayers being said for your family.

Lullababy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:52 PM

How sad, I will be praying.

rennez
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:53 PM

my god. how awful.  keeping you guys in my prayers.

mrsjones2207
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Praying for him and for the family as a whole. That is just horrible. Please keep me posted and If you need an ear just PM me.

babygirl4326
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:53 PM

im sorry

tgentosi
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:54 PM

praying

joshswife07
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:55 PM

I would be going to every hospital.SO if the baby dies ,he dies alone?????Thats so effed up BEYOND belief.I would be calling everyone,there has to be something he can do,its his child.OMG I am soooo sorry I couldnt even imagine

RmeWifey01
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:55 PM

cryingI'm sorry. I hope the mother never gets to see her children again. When a child is awake it is no time to be stoned and drunk. I'm sorry again.

goodson_2008
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:56 PM

OMG THAT POOR BABY I HOPE HE MAKES IT AND HIS MOM GOES TO JAIL SORRY I KNOW YOU SHOULD NOT HEAR THAT BUT SHE NEEDS TO GROW UP........I WILL PRAY FOR HIM PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)