Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAJOR Blonde moment..LMAO

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:54 PM
  • 7 Replies

Ok so were getting ready to sell our desktop and I was taking pics of it so we could put it on Craigslist. Well our monitor can turn 90 degrees so its either side to side or up and down. Well for the life of me I could not remember the word "veritical" I knew horizontal but I couldn't get the other word. I called my Mom and asked her and LOL she couldn't remember it either lol. So she told me to call and ask my brother and all he could do is laugh at me but he knew what it was called. I felt so dumb lol but I had to laugh cuz well yah! Can you say BLONDE MOMENT...

Whats your blonde moment?

Put ♥ this ♥ on ♥ your ♥ status ♥ if ♥ you ♥ know ♥ someone ♥ who ♥ has ♥ or ♥ had ♥ cancer! ♥ All I wish for in 2010 is a CURE! ♥ Dear God, I pray for the cure of cancer. Amen.
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
momofhnd
by Nugget Nabber on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:56 PM

I had just came home from shopping and put everything away well i was looking for the toilet paper and couldnt find it for the life of me... Dh came home from work and went to get him some Ice, well there it was I put it in the freezer.. LOL..

PiNk2oo9
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:14 PM

i couldn't find the milk one time come to find out i put it into the cubord

corbenleesmama
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Thanks for the laughs ladies!!

silla710
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:25 PM

Its been one of those nights huh lol.

gabe11-14
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:32 PM

Well yesterday I was walking to go to the bathroom and didn't realize that some water had got spilled on the floor. I fell hard right on my ass, then I started crying. I wasn't hurt but I was embarrassed for myself, the bad part? No one else was there but me.So I cried over embarrassing myself in front of... Myself lol.

Everything I do is for them, They are my Life, My Love, My World... They are the best part of me. My babies.Gabriel and Catalina, They changed me for the best.

single_and_preg
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:36 PM

lol i've done that before (and not just with milk)

Quoting PiNk2oo9:

i couldn't find the milk one time come to find out i put it into the cubord

mommyziegler
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:38 PM

i have so many that i can't even remember them

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)