Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your dh go to your prenatal appointments with you????

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:54 PM
  • 79 Replies

With my first pregnancy dh went to all of them. And we listened to the heart beats, and saw the untrasounds together. Now we have two babies at home, and if we bring them even thought our doctors office is really family friendly, they spend the whole time opening cabanets, and playing with the doctor stuff. Anywho it makes me sad, because now he stays at home with the kids, and I want him with me. *sigh* I know big baby right? But why do these things have to change??? Anywho does/did your dh go wit you to yours???

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
themacs4
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:55 PM

Yes, my hubby goes to every one he can.

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:55 PM

where do you put your babies???

Quoting themacs4:

Yes, my hubby goes to every one he can.

nellierice
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:55 PM

He went to all of mine he wasn't deployed for.

CaeliMommyUSMC
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:56 PM

Our 1st he was 2000 miles away.  With our 2nd he only got to go to the ultrasound at 19 weeks.

SamiJ18
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:56 PM

Yep.  My hubby and our daughter tags along to most of them.  If he has to work then I have to take Roxy with me.  The nurses are really helpful and will actually sit and play blocks with her if it's just me and her and she's getting antsy.  I love where I go.  My nurse practitioner is better than any doctor I have ever had.

nomadbrat83
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:56 PM

Depends on whether he's in country or not.  He did attend most with DD when he was on military duty but this one he will be deployed most of the entire pregnancy.

nellierice
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:57 PM

Oh and before you ask :)  I work full time and did up until delivery with each child.  So my previous children were in daycare because my appts. were during work.  So it was probably easier than it may be for you.

imthatgirl728

With my first he went to all of them. With the second and third I prefered he didn;t go....it was my "alone" time ha ha ha

Today I can say I am PROUD to be from Massachusetts!!

Hey Mr. President....Can. You. Hear. Us. NOW!!!!!

torttia

My DF did not, we lived 5 hours apart...I was so embarrassed going in because I am so young and I get those looks...

AutymsMommy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:57 PM

My husband was usually in meetings all day, every day during my pregnancy... lol, as a matter of fact, when my water broke a month early I tried to reach him and he wouldn't answer because he was in a meeting. He finally stepped out of the meeting, called me back and was very irritated with me - until I told him what happened lol.

So no, he didn't come with me to my prenatals... but I am a private, modest person and I wouldn't have wanted him there to be quite honest. He came to the ultrasounds.

I am a Private School sending, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Homework Helping, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mother. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child - I will do that, Thank You. I believe that a woman's place is in the home taking care of her house, children and husband. I am submissive and proud, my husband is head of my home. I am a proud, traditional Roman Catholic, as is my husband... Yes we are teaching our children that The Church is the only Church.               Aimee

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)