Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Damned If You Do, Damned If You Don't ***EDIT***

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:04 PM
  • 35 Replies

Do you ever feel like, on this site, you are damned if you do, damned if you don't?

If you are a SAHM on any kind of PA, you are told to go to work. Yet, if you go to work, chances are you are going to have to get child care assistance, so you are still bashed. OR, you are going to be told what a horrible mom you are because someone else is "raising your kid".

What's a girl to do?

****EDIT****

Ladies, ladies, I was just making an observation....not talking about my OWN life. I really don't care what other people think of the way I live my life and run my family...I just noting an observation I'd come to...that's all...calm down!

Are you a plus size mama that wants to lose weight?
Then join us at Plus Size Mama's Losing Weight!

Check out my eBay Store! SebAnaBug's Treasures

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kk_bella
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:06 PM

I say it all the time...

silla710
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:07 PM

Most definitely! Someone will always disagree with you no matter what you say or do something to someone is wrong and will  pitch a fit over it! You can't please everyone!

MeandB
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:07 PM

LOL.... yes! absolutely- there is no winning when it comes to women and opinions and controversial issues... No matter what you say, you are wrong in some way! :)

junebug624
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:08 PM

I think those women just need to get a life... i like how intelligent posts or non-drama posts usually get ignored...

imthatgirl728

Guess I'm not damned...none  of those things apply to me.

But I can;t see allowing others to "damn" you. Silly.

Today I can say I am PROUD to be from Massachusetts!!

Hey Mr. President....Can. You. Hear. Us. NOW!!!!!

NewMom304

*sigh*  The key word is "ignore."  There are a lot of judgemental narrow-minded people who are stuck on one way of living.  Ignore, ignore, ignore.

I don't always take my own advice :)

greensmurf

Stop sharing personal information that will get you bashed.

Who the fuck cares.  It's YOUR life...live it! 

(General "you", not you personally, OP)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

proudmamafeb

When that happens you can ignore them or log off! I mean seriously who gives a shit what other mothers have to say about a decision that you make, it is your life you live it the way you want to!

Mel30248
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:09 PM

haha yes the whole stay at home mom on PA thing gets to me! The women on here tell these ladies to switch different kinds of PA switch out the foodstamps for daycare assistances WTF!?!?!??!?!?!? Just shows how dumb these women are daycare assistances is much more then foodstamps anyway! Geesh whats a women to do??????!!!!!!!!!

NewMom304
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:09 PM

Quoting junebug624:

I think those women just need to get a life... i like how intelligent posts or non-drama posts usually get ignored...

Oh I know! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)