Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG i am so excited

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:08 PM
  • 1 Replies

My in laws are taking my boys to see great grandma in kentucky and they'll have them for 3 whole days!!! YEAHHHHHH. Its just been me myself and I for the past 4 months and will be for the next year while my DH is deployed. I have a ton of school work to get caught up on that i somehow got behind on so while i'll miss my boys I am so ready to pack their bags and kiss their cheeks and tell them see you on Friday!

3 whole days. Can't wait!!! My Father in law called me tonight to ask me if they could bring them. I knew they were heading down there to see her but i had no idea they wanted to take the boys. I don't get along with my inlaws at all but you know they are my husband's parents and my children's grandparents so i try my best with them. My boys love their grandparents and they just adore their great grandma as she does them so this will be good for a bunch of people. Me, them, great grandma, and even my inlaws who get my boys to themselves for 3 days.

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Allergic2Stupid
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:12 PM

LMFAO try not to let your excitement show.  I have 3 childless "days next week because I have some time off from work and am sending the kids to daycare so I can get a TON of housework done.  Oh what fun.  LOL.  You enjoy your "time off" hun!  You deserve it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)