Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How far along do I look?

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 6:39 AM
  • 9 Replies

With my second pregnancy.. I popped really fast.. But I lost them in early January..This was at about 6 weeks w/twins

Now.. Here I am today, I took a pregnancy tests a week ago... Only because I shrunk after my miscarriage, and then started growing again. lol. And it was positive. :)

My tummy has really been bloated/growing this past week more.. How far along do you think I look?

by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 6:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
montessori_mama
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 6:41 AM

12 weeks?

NevaehAndAjsMom
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 6:43 AM

8 to 10 weeks

BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2010 at 6:46 AM

i would say-- btwn 6 -10 wks... ( am terrible at this )

i hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!! prayers your way

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 6:50 AM

8 weeks?

Brittanie0327
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 6:55 AM

Well.. The absolute farthest along I think I could be is 7 weeks.. I'm guessing because I was just pregnant is why I'm popping so quick?!

BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2010 at 7:03 AM

maybe twins again -- maybe b/c your body never got back down from the pregnancy you lost (which i am so sorry btw)

Quoting Brittanie0327:

Well.. The absolute farthest along I think I could be is 7 weeks.. I'm guessing because I was just pregnant is why I'm popping so quick?!

www.belladiapercreations.webs.com <~~ check out my website
Brittanie0327
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 7:11 AM

That's what I'm hoping for! ;) Shh.. Don't tell dh. hehe..

Thanks.. It was so rough at first.. I think about those babies everyday.. But it gets easier.. I still find myself crying when I see newborns, though...

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

maybe twins again -- maybe b/c your body never got back down from the pregnancy you lost (which i am so sorry btw)

Quoting Brittanie0327:

KelseyLynn
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 7:18 AM

Well I don't know, because you look like you are TINY to begin with, but either way, congrats on the new baby/babies!

Brittanie0327
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 9:49 AM

Aww haha thanks!! :)

Quoting KelseyLynn:

Well I don't know, because you look like you are TINY to begin with, but either way, congrats on the new baby/babies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN