Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

stepdad & daughter dance song..

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 1:42 AM
  • 15 Replies

I need a step father - daughter wedding dance song.. I already have my father daughter dance song picked out.. But I cannot find one for my step dad.. I dont want my dad to think my step dads song is more meaningful that his because my dad and my step dad have both been there for me.. My step dad has been in my life for 10 years. He has done a lot for me. Both my dad and step dad will be walking me down the asile and I will dance with my dad first. Then my fiance will dance with his mom and then my step dad && I will dance.. I just dont know what to dance to :-\ 

My dad and I are dancing to
You will always be my baby by Sara Evans

by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2010 at 1:44 AM

If you were my own.....

Life isn't like a box of chocolates . . . it's more like a jar of jalapenos.. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
pellen
by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 1:49 AM

He Didn't Have To Be- Brad Paisley

CafeMom Tickers

I am a live off the land, hunting, fishing, meat eating, only child raising, republican, cat owning, spanking when nessesary, southern country living type of Momma!

a_and_j_momma
by Wonder Woman on Feb. 23, 2010 at 1:50 AM

I found this

http://www.weddingmusiccentral.com/yours_mine_and_ours.php

If you click on the play button, you can listen to some. It's supposed to be a step parent related cd. I'm googling like crazy here lol

maybaby08
by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 1:53 AM

My stepdad and I danced to "you have a friend" by james taylor. It was so perfect for us!

Yes we CAN and Yes we DID!!!!

Photobucket

MamaTasha08
by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 1:55 AM

My step-dad and I danced to "Then They Do" by Trace Adkins. (He picked it.)

My Dad and I danced to "Amarillo By Morning" by George straight because it's his all time favorite song to dance to.  So they were both special in different ways.

SurvivingMommy
by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 1:57 AM

This makes me so sad.. My step father was in my life for 13 years.. and then my mom and dad got back together and my mom thought it was inappropriate for me to continue a relationshipwith my step father.. I miss him somuch.. he was awonderful DAD.. while my father was a wonderful LETTER WRITER (he was in prison)..I love my dad, but I need to find my step dad, he'd love my son to pieces

lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 23, 2010 at 1:59 AM

I like the song "He Didnt Have To Be" by Brad Paisley, like a PP stated.

I think its cool your dad & step dad are walking you down the isle. My step dad has been there for me for almost 9 years. It'll be 11 years by the time SO & I get married. I didnt know how my dad would take it tho if I wanted BOTH of them to walk me down the isle. I'm glad to hear someone else has done it too. :)

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2010 at 1:59 AM

Life isn't like a box of chocolates . . . it's more like a jar of jalapenos.. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
SurvivingMommy
by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 2:02 AM

I'm totally crying like a baby.. I miss my step dad so much! I love my dad, Ireally do..but my step dad is... He's my daddy!

Quoting pellen:

He Didn't Have To Be- Brad Paisley

Cheaper Than Therapy..

Check out my blog, and tell me what you think. Random day to day, activities for toddler's and links to wonderful parenting websites!

http://survivingmommy.blogspot.com/

Comments are always appreciated

LadybugsMonkeys
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2010 at 2:16 AM

What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
One Friend - Dan Seals
You Don't Have To Let Go - Jessica Simpson
You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban
Smile - Nat King Cole
Moon River - Louis Armstrong

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN