Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Don't you hate it when you call your husband and he never answers the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 5:42 PM
  • 22 Replies

My husband is on my shit list right now. We had to leave my house cause we were being evacuated (some drama going on in my street, which is another frustration) and I was calling him to let him know. Cause if don't tell him all hell breaks loose. So I left to my mom's cause it's cold and I can't have my two littliest ones out on the street so  I call again, nothing. Two hours later I call him to ask him something because it needed to be taken care of right away, nothing! So now I'm officially pissed.....When he's home, he answers all of his friends fuckin calls and his work related calls. Which I totally understand are important. But shit his wife and kids could be in danger and he won't take two seconds to answer. Shit I'm not calling him to see how his day is going. I can careless now. But answer the phone when I need to get a hold of you! Ugh!!!!!!!!!! Oh and I left messages and still nothing. He always does this. Even when I went into labor with our last kid he did this. I had to call his boss. Ugh!!!!!!!!!

angry

by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinmyseabee09
by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 5:43 PM

my hubby NEVER answers his damn phone. it pisses me off. let me not answer mine..oh dear lord he will have a fucking heart attack!

........you don't know the power of styrofoam......

sxybxmami
by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 5:44 PM

maybe he's busy?  Hubby does this to me ALL the time as well. But there are no Ceil phones allowed where he works.  In case of an emergency or if  the baby is sick I call him at the job.  

mom2four1978
by Liz on Feb. 25, 2010 at 5:45 PM

I would quit answering when he calls.

Sophiasmommy06
by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 5:46 PM

Wow! I'd be pissed too! My husband's cell is off and he doesn't answer when I call most times. It really annoys me, why bother having a cell if you aren't going to answer your calls! Grrr...

banging head into wall

Momof3smoochies
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Quoting sxybxmami:

maybe he's busy?  Hubby does this to me ALL the time as well. But there are no Ceil phones allowed where he works.  In case of an emergency or if  the baby is sick I call him at the job.  

I wish! Yes sometimes he is but 85% of the time he's not. He's busy being a chatty cathy at work. How do I know? Every day he comes home with tons gossip.

Punkie74
by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 5:47 PM

LOL That would be my husband... Oh and his voice mail isn't working either!!

my4littlegirls
by and 1 boy on Feb. 25, 2010 at 5:47 PM

I call my hubby and if he doesn't answer I give him 10 to 15 min to call back.  Its its real important I'll keep trying to reach him.  If he doesn't call back then I'll try again.  He is busy at work.  It doesn't relly bother me unless I call 3 times in a day and nothing.

bubbles041
by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 5:48 PM

SO NEver answers his phone either and it drives me crazy. I ask him why he even has one if he isnt going to answer it. He only turns it on when HE had to MAKE a call. GRRR-Even did this when I was 39 weeks pregnant. Damn men.

mrsjones2207
by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 5:48 PM

YES....i cant stand it

MiSs.SmOkEy
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2010 at 5:48 PM

Dh use to do that when we were dating but now he answers every time I call unless hes at work because he cant her his phone but the calls me on his breaks.

When I started labor I got lucky because he called and I was able to tell him to come home because my contractions had started.

Aden Jacob (4-20-2008)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)