Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I love editing photos

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2010 at 10:08 PM
  • 11 Replies

Anyone got photos they want edited. I am so bored lol.

by on Feb. 28, 2010 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemylittle1
by Hollywood ♥ Dream on Feb. 28, 2010 at 10:12 PM

^ My Daughter

^My self and my daughter

^ My daughter

^ My daughter

I am a 21 year old single, Christian, Stay At Home Mommy, attending College; Majoring in Fitness management, Cheerleading loveing, Former Miss Oregon Contestant, 100% Pro-Life [NO exceptions], Spanking when needed, dont use the word 'No', bribing to use potty, Picture taking, fear of clowns, sex and dark window having, Rape Survivor, Loving lifehave a small amout of deprission, wanting to get a tattoo [or two], country loving, cant wait to get married, loving and dedicated mommy of one beautiful princess who I will give up my life for.

amayabrianna
by on Feb. 28, 2010 at 10:12 PM

I love to edit as well, but here is an original, I would love to see what someone else can do with it!! If you can put her on a stage or on a plain background without it looking wierd that would be great, other than that you are free to do what you will!! LOL!!!

__Pro_Choice_is_NOT______stamp_by_T.gif Pro Choice not Pro Abortion image by croatoan5376ifyoucant30.jpg pro choice image by karmaschaos3756f1d9.jpg menstruation is murder! image by karmaschaosPro-choice.gif Pro choice image by Treehugger30

thextended-rear-facing.gif image by MommabunchCopyofFinalcarseatblinkie.gif image by Mommabunch

sophee4
by on Feb. 28, 2010 at 10:20 PM

thanks everyone i will be working on them and post them as soon as i get each one done :)

sophee4
by on Feb. 28, 2010 at 11:08 PM

here is it edited

here it is edited with black and white

this one was hard to do bc for some reason it was fuzzy when i saved it to my computer

if you wanna see them bigger go here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sophee4/?saved=1

beejer
by on Feb. 28, 2010 at 11:13 PM

Quick question: I have some picts I'd LOVE to make look like oil paintings, any programs out there you'd suggest for that?

sophee4
by on Feb. 28, 2010 at 11:20 PM

well i use photoshop elements 8. if you wanna show me them i could kinda show you what my program will do.

Quoting beejer:

Quick question: I have some picts I'd LOVE to make look like oil paintings, any programs out there you'd suggest for that?

sophee4
by on Feb. 28, 2010 at 11:40 PM

some of them are really blurry when i put them on my computer, sorry its taking so long lol but heres one

sophee4
by on Mar. 1, 2010 at 11:15 AM

i1t4mq0q

chrystal458
by on Mar. 1, 2010 at 11:26 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)