Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think Im too big?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:03 AM
  • 51 Replies

everyone is telling me I am huge for how far along I am and they glare at my tummy

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blakie123
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:05 AM

no everybody is diffrent i noticed when i was pregg, everybody has to put their 2 cents in about everything...its so annoying!  congrats!!!

catholicmamamia
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:06 AM

No, not at all.. and you are beautiful! 

Owner/Moderator of these groups, please feel free to join!

AP MOMS     CRUNCHY    LLLCAFEMOM    BF MOMS    NATURAL PG 

bubbaboo

nope... looks good to me!

Rmiddelton

No I think  you look normal. Im 18 weeks pregnant with my 4th child, but it's my 3rd pregnancy (I have twins) and everybody says I am huge for how far along I am.

roksnshooz
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:08 AM

girl youve had twins !!! you have an excuse !! This is my first baby

Quoting Rmiddelton:

No I think  you look normal. Im 18 weeks pregnant with my 4th child, but it's my 3rd pregnancy (I have twins) and everybody says I am huge for how far along I am.

CafeMom Tickers

I am a comfort food loving, proud Air Force wife, who is living her true Love story with her  Prince Charming,  I am a conservative Christian Mommy, who plans to BF and vaccinate my baby.

Paula Amole

genniems
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:09 AM

People are so rude and think they are all certified OB's and can tell how far along a woman should *look*....don't let it bother you just as long as your doc says things look good, you look great to me!

AryssasMommy
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:09 AM

I don't think you are. You are maybe showing more than most do but everyone i have known that shows early doesn't really get the big by the end. I think you have a cute belly. I didn't get the cute belly until I was about 27 weeks which sucked because it just looked like I needed to do a million stomach crunches and not like I was pregnant. I was so excited when everyone FINALLY noticed I was pregnant and not fat. LOL (if any of this makes any since)

roksnshooz
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:11 AM

The doctors put me in obesity class one and Its freaking me out

Quoting genniems:

People are so rude and think they are all certified OB's and can tell how far along a woman should *look*....don't let it bother you just as long as your doc says things look good, you look great to me!

CafeMom Tickers

I am a comfort food loving, proud Air Force wife, who is living her true Love story with her  Prince Charming,  I am a conservative Christian Mommy, who plans to BF and vaccinate my baby.

Paula Amole

tickled_pink09
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:11 AM

Quoting genniems:

Isn't that the truth!!! You do look great btw :)

Mrsphillips777
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:12 AM

Obesity class!? That's ridiculous! You look nowhere near obese!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)