Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mind your own business..

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:15 AM
  • 8 Replies

Doesn't it irritate you when people just constantly look for something to bitch about, to make out others to be bad parents?

I mean like, do they sit there with a note pad and stalk people to say "Hey, you do this..your lazy..blah blah blah.."

There isnt anything they can do about it, so why do they constantly look for stuff to complain about?

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mobilemom0608
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:16 AM

aren't you looking for something to complain about? lol sounds like your not minding your own business.... not to sound rude, just first thing I thought of when I read this post

Cherish77
by Cherish on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:18 AM

Because that is all they know how to do. I have an Aunt who does that all the time, plus she is Paranoid Scizophrenic.

MyEggoIzPreggo
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:20 AM

Ok, what I am complaining about is like the people that constantly look for something to pull out of either a conversation or your actions, just to be able to call you a bad parent.

I remember when people were saying it looked like your kids had a gun in the picture, I mean like why HONESTLY would someone say something like that..

Do people really need to always find something wrong to make someone look like a bad parent?

Quoting mobilemom0608:

aren't you looking for something to complain about? lol sounds like your not minding your own business.... not to sound rude, just first thing I thought of when I read this post

mobilemom0608
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:30 AM

yeah, that's true... I mean, I understand where your comin from.. I often think about that too, like how can some women be so catty... but I guess that's our species lol

Quoting MyEggoIzPreggo:

Ok, what I am complaining about is like the people that constantly look for something to pull out of either a conversation or your actions, just to be able to call you a bad parent.

I remember when people were saying it looked like your kids had a gun in the picture, I mean like why HONESTLY would someone say something like that..

Do people really need to always find something wrong to make someone look like a bad parent?

Quoting mobilemom0608:

briefcaseDo you have a Blackberry? Love free themes? Do you want more ladies to talk to on your BB messenger? CLICK HERE to join Blackberry Addicts! on phone

lovemymarine306
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:32 AM

i know, right?  sometimes, its a valid complaint.  but generally, its just opinion-based...and super annoying.

babybee2007
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:33 AM

I hear ya!  It's pretty common here!

earthgoddess669
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:35 AM

I don't care! I blow it off and move on.lol

Allebas
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:39 AM

OH YES!! Drives me NUTS!!! There was some TOTAL LUNATIC YEARS AGO--when DH was in the Army and stationed in Indianapolis, IN!!! We had our two oldest boys with us at the bowling alley. This nutjob for WHATEVER REASON, did NOT think we were watching our oldest son 'well enough!!' YA!! WHATEVER!!! Our other child was an infant sleeping in his stroller. When I would be up to bowl, DH would watch our 2-year-old, and when DH was up to bowl, I would watch our 2-year-old! NOT ROCKET SCIENCE FOLKS!! Anyway, so suddenly, a MILITARY POLICE OFFICER is there asking us about some lady calling and telling US we were being reported as NOT watching our son 'close enough!!' I LITERALLY laughed at the guy!! I was like--WTH!!!! I explained how we take turns watching our son, and we NEVER EVER let him walk MORE than 5 feet away from us PERIOD and at that point, one of us would go over and bring him BACK to where we are bowling at!! He continues to tell us that this IDIOT LIAR told dispatch that he was allowed to walk ALL the way to the OPPOSITE END of the bowling alley ALONE!!!! AGAIN--I laughed at him and I'm like--OK!! YA!! WHATEVER!!! SOOO NOT TRUE!!!! He then tells me we need to watch our son better and that if he gets called out to the bowling alley again, he will have to call CPS on us!!! LMAO!!!! My DH called his friend that night and told him what had happened!! His friend laughed and said nothing would have happened thru CPS!! DH's friend was HEAD OF the CPS office on post at that time!! LOL!! LOL!! His friend also had bowled with us TONS AND TONS of times and told DH that we watched our son WAYYYY BETTER than A LOT of the other idiots who went bowling with their young children!!! He said he would have told the officer there would be NO INVESTIGATION and the allegations against us were FALSE and that the person who made the allegations was being an IDIOT and NEEDED to get a LIFE!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)