Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

playing with pictures

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:38 AM
  • 7 Replies

Just playing around with some pictures of the kids tonight.

what do you think ?

original

edited

Personal power is the life force within everyone. It is the use of our inner energy to influence the quality of life for ourselves and for our children. Personal power is not our physical strength, but rather the drive to accomplish things, the will to love, the energy and commitment to create, to change, to build and to raise healthy, caring children.

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
NavyWifey122305
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:39 AM

Im having a hell of a time with her lips grrrrrrrr ohwell haha

Personal power is the life force within everyone. It is the use of our inner energy to influence the quality of life for ourselves and for our children. Personal power is not our physical strength, but rather the drive to accomplish things, the will to love, the energy and commitment to create, to change, to build and to raise healthy, caring children.

DomesticDoll
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:39 AM

Awwwwww she so cute! love it!

NavyWifey122305
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:47 AM

thank you, tryin to find a good one of my son to do but seems like he is makeing a face in every picture ! lol

Quoting DomesticDoll:

Awwwwww she so cute! love it!

reecenkaden
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:49 AM

Do mine

HIDE YOUR DAUGHTERS!!!

NavyWifey122305
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:03 AM

babybee2007
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:05 AM

Cute :-)

NavyWifey122305
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:06 AM

I cant get pictures to save on CM for some reason. If i click and drag it says " unknown file"  It's pissin me off lol

Quoting reecenkaden:

Do mine

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)