Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday plans

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:58 AM
  • 50 Replies

What do you have planned for today?

I have to go grocery shopping, I'm making a turkey this afternoon and tonight DH and I are going out to celebrate my birthday.

((*Steph-stay at home momma to my 3 March babies:Elijah,Brayden and Hannah.

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tristangirl
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:00 AM

I have my baby shower today!!! It is gonna seem like forever before 3pm gets here. besides that I am on bedrest so I am doing NOTHING!!!

Seans_mommy123
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:00 AM

I'm going to try and go grocery shopping so i can actually spend time with DH tomorrow when he's home. I have to wait for a plumber to come and I'm going to try and get some painting done. Nothing very exciting.

RiverPhenix
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:02 AM

We are going over to my parents for a birthday party for my daughter and I.

s.t.e.p.h
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:03 AM

Aww how exciting! When are you due, do you know what you're having?

Sorry about the bed rest. I was on it for 5 1/2 weeks at the end of my pregnancy with my daughter...she was my last baby and I had a 2 and 4 year old running around..it wasn't easy.

Quoting tristangirl:

I have my baby shower today!!! It is gonna seem like forever before 3pm gets here. besides that I am on bedrest so I am doing NOTHING!!!

s.t.e.p.h
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:04 AM

Happy Birthday! We are going to my MIL's tomorrow night for dinner for my son. His birthday is tomorrow.

Quoting RiverPhenix:

RiverPhenix
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:05 AM

Congratulations!!!!

pregnant belly

Quoting tristangirl:

The Wolf Credo: "Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark."

s.t.e.p.h

Good luck..I hope you're able to get a few things accomplished today!

Quoting Seans_mommy123:

I'm going to try and go grocery shopping so i can actually spend time with DH tomorrow when he's home. I have to wait for a plumber to come and I'm going to try and get some painting done. Nothing very exciting.

hmsfroggy

Going to weigh in at my weight watchers meeting, then going to a kids consignment sale then come home and fold laundry

RiverPhenix

Thank you! Happy Birthday to your son also!!!!

blowing candles

Quoting s.t.e.p.h:

Happy Birthday! We are going to my MIL's tomorrow night for dinner for my son. His birthday is tomorrow.

Quoting RiverPhenix:

The Wolf Credo: "Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark."

tristangirl
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:06 AM

I am not de till April 11th so I have about 5 1/2 w from when I was put on bedrest. I am having a little girl and this is mmy first so atleast I dont have to deal with toddlers while on bedrest. But my hubby really needs to learn that bedrest does not include cleaning house and doing laundry and cooking dinner...lol! I dont think he understands that she really is not ready to be here yet so he doesnt understand why I cant just do normal things and let her come...

Quoting s.t.e.p.h:

Aww how exciting! When are you due, do you know what you're having?

Sorry about the bed rest. I was on it for 5 1/2 weeks at the end of my pregnancy with my daughter...she was my last baby and I had a 2 and 4 year old running around..it wasn't easy.

Quoting tristangirl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)