Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

High heels...for babies? OMG!

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:32 AM
  • 39 Replies

Poll

Question: Whould you let baby wear heels?

Options:

yes

never!

for a picture

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 59

View Results

Ok, so I was reading something and came across a website that actually sells high heels for babies! I am thinking, why? Who would want to put their baby in heels? Well, apparently some do. So here they are, and would you make your baby wear them? I for one, would not. Even though they are a soft shoe not for walking. I see that. But it is way to pointless and I dunno, kind of hate to say it, sloppy looking. Like make up on babies.

http://www.heelarious.com/index.php

here is the site. Check them out. it won't let me paste a few of the shoes for show, so go look at them! They are cute but i would never!

All my love, All my life.

Madison,clayton,allura.

All my love, All my life.

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isra1986
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:33 AM

No, lol. DD is 2 now and loves her Princess pretend heels, but no, not these!

JuneWestling
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:33 AM

it was on the Dr's Show yesterday. Talkin about tom cruises lil girl and how unhealthy and distrubing it is

JenB1983
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:34 AM

I would do it.  LOL  They obviously aren't walking in them or anything, and I think they're adorable.  LOL

savannahnhi
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:35 AM

That is so stupid.

marissaj125
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:35 AM

i think its cute, there not real heals. just foam formed to make it look like heals.

tattedmommynlj
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:36 AM

WTH?!?!?!?!

Summersmom360

I think they're cute as long as they are just for show and babies aren't actually trying to walk in them.

norahsmommy

no, no no.  My dd's like pretend princess shoes but we only wear them around the house and only on appropriate flooring I know they wont slip on or twist there ankle on.  Heels are worn by adults to make them look taller and their legs look 'sexier'.  There is no reason for a baby to wear heels.  I can't imagine how they walk without falling alot. 

pinkbrooklyn

They're not real heels.  It would be funny to buy them as part of a costume...  lol 

caitxrawks
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:37 AM

These have been around for a long time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)