Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just irritated at hubby!!

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:29 AM
  • 19 Replies

Ok my husband and I both have a FB account. I added a friend of mine from high school and only because he plays games! He asked me to be his friend and I accepted. The more people you have the more things you unlock. Ok well Thomas flipped out on me because he was a guy. Ok so Im like whatever but I delete him from my FB even though nothing went on and we didnt talk nothing. Well today he adds a girl. Doesnt know her nothing. I ask him to delete her. He says nothing is going on. Ok thats not the point. I keep asking him. So finally he says are you threatened. I wont lie yes I am. She is gorgeous and Im well fat with stretch marks and crooked teeth(still havent gotten my braces). He tells me I shouldnt and blah blah blah. Not the point. I as YOUR WIFE asked you MY HUSBAND to delete her and he is arguing with me. The thing is he doesnt even know her! It pisses me off he gets mad flips out on me but yet he has her as a friend on FB!! WTH?!

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chais_wifey
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:33 AM

Yea that is pretty hypocritical of him. I would be pissed too. 

Samantha_1629

I'd send a friend request to the guy you deleted. Tell hubby that if he can have "girl" friends than you can have "guy" friends. Because obviously he felt threatened.

cmb121906

I'd be putting a size 9 boot up his ass real quick. That's not fair and he is being a douche!!

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

mommywife06
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:35 AM

He thinks we dated. And I told him we didnt date. But he doesnt believe me. He just says thats not what I heard. And he thinks its ok to have her as a friend because they dont each other and I dont know her.

Quoting Samantha_1629:

I'd send a friend request to the guy you deleted. Tell hubby that if he can have "girl" friends than you can have "guy" friends. Because obviously he felt threatened.

Samantha_1629
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Sounds like he has trust issues.

Quoting mommywife06:

He thinks we dated. And I told him we didnt date. But he doesnt believe me. He just says thats not what I heard. And he thinks its ok to have her as a friend because they dont each other and I dont know her.

Quoting Samantha_1629:

mommy1008
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:38 AM

Exactly what she said...if he can have a GIRL for a friend then you can have an old FRIEND for a friend :)

Quoting Samantha_1629:

gulfcoastmom4
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:40 AM

I would add the guy again, but then again I'm ticked at my Dh right now because I guess I've been too moody the last few days (well duh I am sick and this is my 3rd day not smoking COLD TURKEY I might add, he is using the patch so he has help with the cravings, I don't. So yeah he pissed me off).

MomTo2Boys2526
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:41 AM

I think you should sent an friend invite since he can have 'girl' friends

picayunemom26
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:45 AM

I think that it is very childish to be arguing over members of the opposite sex being on a FACEBOOK page! lol...You should add your friend back, tell him to get over it and grow up, if he can't trust you move on. And as far as him adding a girl, yes it was a little wrong cause he had told you blah blah blah....But you should trust him, if he can't love you, flaws and all, maybe you should move on to.

ok, I'm done.

mommywife06
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:46 AM

I know and he says he does love me and all that. i think the reason I got mad was because he completely flipped out on me and then adds her ya know? Its very childish. I just hate when he is hypocritical!

Quoting picayunemom26:

I think that it is very childish to be arguing over members of the opposite sex being on a FACEBOOK page! lol...You should add your friend back, tell him to get over it and grow up, if he can't trust you move on. And as far as him adding a girl, yes it was a little wrong cause he had told you blah blah blah....But you should trust him, if he can't love you, flaws and all, maybe you should move on to.

ok, I'm done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)