Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

helping St. Jude

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:31 AM
  • 5 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you make a purchase from the Fundraiser to help support St. Jude?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 7

View Results

I'm not even sure if this is something that can be posted in here so please let me know if I am in the wrong right now.

We had our yearly telethon for St. Jude childrens hospital the last couple of days. I feel horrible because our family is just not in the posistion to give an exrta $40 a month with only one of us working. I look at my daughter and feel so blessed that she is healthy and happy. I was thinking that I would have a fundraiser and donate everything including my profits to St Jude. This is the least I could do for these poor families going through these horrible diseases. would this be something anyone would be inteested in doing?

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Cookie-kisses
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:33 AM

I love st jude, even my dd sent them some dollars at christmas time!! 

yayay15
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:34 AM

What kind of fundraiser?  I wouldn't donate $40/month. But, I would probably donate something.  I give $15/month to Childrens hospital here and $10/month to United Way. 

apoohbear15
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:43 AM

I don't want to get in trouble for saying  this because I know some people get cranky but it would be a Tupperware fundraiser. They have a few fundraiser flyer with great items for kids so everyone would be making out. A great item for our kids or ourselves =) and helping this wonderful hospital.

LavenderMom23
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:24 PM

St. Judes is awesome. When my little brother outgrew most of his medical equipment my mom donated it to the hospital. Awesome work they do.

apoohbear15
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 3:01 PM

We couldn't donate $40 a month either that's why I thought this would be a nice gesture.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)