Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What am I going to do with this kid??!!

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:32 AM
  • 2 Replies

She's 3 and is now on a lying kick. She also is in the stage where if she doesn't like something I say or tell her, she's not my friend anymore. When she says that, I'll be like fine we are not doing XYZ today and then all of a sudden she wants to be my friend again lol

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Cearley_est_02
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:33 AM

lol.. my dd is 3 too and she will pick up all her stuff and say you cant play with them your not there friends anymore... ( her barbies or babies)

cmb121906
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:50 AM

Quoting Cearley_est_02:

lol.. my dd is 3 too and she will pick up all her stuff and say you cant play with them your not there friends anymore... ( her barbies or babies)

LOL, kids are weirdos

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)