Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cute kids

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:57 AM
  • 32 Replies

Hey guys, I thought it'd be fun to just post some cute or funny pics of our kids. Here's a couple of mine. Makayla 2, Ethan 2 months

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4munchkinmommy
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:58 AM

Aww they're adorable! Here's my kids..

momof525
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:01 PM

yours are so cute too. I have a daughter with glasses too- which I don't see that often, heres mine.

Quoting 4munchkinmommy:

Aww they're adorable! Here's my kids..

luv_my_xiya
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

ptowncards05
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:19 PM

Presley she is 2 1/2 trying to be wonder woman!Brooklyn shes almost 15months already talking on the phone like a teenager

BigMamaHeidi
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:20 PM

This is my son, Kegan

and my daughter, Karen, who passed away February 24, 2010 (SIDS)

I have had 4 pregnancies. I have only 1 living child, and he lives far away from me. I have had 2 miscarriages and a baby girl who died of SIDS at 16 days old. It would be entirely too easy for me to be angry with the world, angry with myself, angry with God---whatever God may be. Sometimes I do wonder if there is such a thing as "karma", and what I must have done to disrupt the ebb and flow. Sometimes I do wonder why God seems like a cruel child holding a magnifying glass over an ant hill. Then I stop and realize "it is what it is", and my children must have a bigger purpose in this universe than to pet my emotions with their physical presence.

---Heidi A. Durst Barbusci

skisbufly1
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:25 PM

momof525
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:27 PM

I'm so sorry :( They are both beautiful...

Quoting BigMamaHeidi:

This is my son, Kegan

momof525
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:01 PM

bump

BigMamaHeidi
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 5:07 PM

Thank you.

Quoting momof525:

I'm so sorry :( They are both beautiful...

Quoting BigMamaHeidi:

This is my son, Kegan

I have had 4 pregnancies. I have only 1 living child, and he lives far away from me. I have had 2 miscarriages and a baby girl who died of SIDS at 16 days old. It would be entirely too easy for me to be angry with the world, angry with myself, angry with God---whatever God may be. Sometimes I do wonder if there is such a thing as "karma", and what I must have done to disrupt the ebb and flow. Sometimes I do wonder why God seems like a cruel child holding a magnifying glass over an ant hill. Then I stop and realize "it is what it is", and my children must have a bigger purpose in this universe than to pet my emotions with their physical presence.

---Heidi A. Durst Barbusci

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)