Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how much do you think i could sell these things for?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:03 PM
  • 25 Replies

I need to list these for my brother on craigslist but i have NO idea how much to list it for.

So if you wanted a 90 gallon fish tank with all the accessories (except gravel), decorations, bubble maker, filter and the filter things, testing supplies and chemicals, heater,..fish food, fish treats, net..pretty much everything to take care of decent sized fish how much would you be willing to pay for it?

also

xbox 360. 50 games, 4 controllers, wires, headset, messenger thingy. (most only played once or twice)

and about 25 ps3 games. Only played once or twice.

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexhuntercody
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:04 PM

oh crap and i forgot about about 20 books..different authors. read once in good condition.

mobilemom0608
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:05 PM

ebay--- you can see how much that same stuff is going for--might give you an idea

mobilemom0608
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:06 PM

forgot to add-- there is kind of like a worksheet thing they have, that you type in what your wanting to sell and it will give you a list of what those are going for on ebay

instantkarma

I wish I could help..I'm no good at pricing things. I always ask other people and they say, "I don't care, whatever you think." which is obviously not helpful lol

Listia : Auctions for free stuff     http://www.listia.com/signup/44959

alexhuntercody

Quoting mobilemom0608:

ebay--- you can see how much that same stuff is going for--might give you an idea

i have never in my life been to ebay. lol. I don't even have a account there. Can i stil search stuff there without having a account?

momof525
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:07 PM

Fish tank- probably $50

x-box w/all the stuff $100-$150 (maybe $150 obo)

ps3 games $15/each maybe $20 for really popular games

I get on Craigslist everyday and buy/sell alot. If you give people a good deal, you'll have alot of responses right away...if you price too high then you'll be running your ad for months.

alexhuntercody

my brother says list it so it equals 250 "or something". i think that is seriously way to low for all he wants to get rid of. That is why i thought i would ask.

MomTo2Boys2526

Fishtank maybe $25-$30?

Xbox- probably $100-$150

PS3 games- $50

Books- Maybe $10-$15

air force

ncmommy58
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:08 PM

I dont have any idea... check ebay for current listings maybe?   

ambermario4ever
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:08 PM

you can look at stuff without an account

Quoting alexhuntercody:

Quoting mobilemom0608:

i have never in my life been to ebay. lol. I don't even have a account there. Can i stil search stuff there without having a account?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)