Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who judges who?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:17 PM
  • 15 Replies

All I hear about on here is how Christians are so judgemental,they have no logical answers, blah blah blah.But the ones making rude comments are the non Christians 90% of the time.Why does everyone feel the need to bash another religion?God has not been proven real BUT he hasn't been proven unreal either.

So I don't really know what the point of this post is besides I got a lil upset reading other post because everyone is criticizing christians when they did nothing to deserve it.

BY THE WAY I AM PAGAN NOT CHRISTIAN I just don't like all this criticism.

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sunshine172
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:21 PM

I used to be a cristian... I'm sorry but somthing makes me uneasy about them when they tell people they'll be going to hell if they don't pay their church

( true story, a church told Ozzy Osbourne that he had to pay 3 grand to the church if he wanted to go to heaven, he said well it looks like we'll all be having a really good time down there!!)

josiphene
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:28 PM

I don't agree in paying a church either but I also don't believe I need to cover my head or go thru a priest to talk to god or give up meat at certain times and alot of people feel the same way but don't make post after post bashing catholics.

Quoting Sunshine172:

I used to be a cristian... I'm sorry but somthing makes me uneasy about them when they tell people they'll be going to hell if they don't pay their church

( true story, a church told Ozzy Osbourne that he had to pay 3 grand to the church if he wanted to go to heaven, he said well it looks like we'll all be having a really good time down there!!)

Sunshine172
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:30 PM

I don't make a post about it, but I'll admit they have my queezy, something about them just urks me  ...

Sunshine172
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:31 PM

and it freaks me out that canabalism is frowned upon , but yet we're told to drink the blood of christ, and eat his flesh... and call him our god..

uhm.. sorry?

FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:36 PM

I agree and that is why I decided I am done with religious posts from this point on.

Here on CM everyone is always bitching about what Christians do and say and blah blah blah but then they go right ahead and bash Christians.  It makes no sense.  Us Christians are constantly called hypocrites on here but I think we all know who the real hypocrites are.

momof525
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:38 PM

I don't get it either..live and let live ya know? Every human being will pass judgement at some point. Actually just saying Christians are judgemental is a judgement..lol :)

lmthen
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:39 PM

popcorn

josiphene
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:39 PM

Like I said I'm not Christian so I can't help you figure that one out....
What religion are you?

Quoting Sunshine172:

and it freaks me out that canabalism is frowned upon , but yet we're told to drink the blood of christ, and eat his flesh... and call him our god..

uhm.. sorry?

lmthen
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:40 PM

lol!!

Quoting momof525:

Actually just saying Christians are judgemental is a judgement..lol :)

LockedIllusions
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Its symbolic not literal.You also do not need to pay money to a church to be a christian.In fact any church that teaches this is anything but christian.

Quoting Sunshine172:

uhm.. sorry?

Click Banner To Visit Website

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)