Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They took my baby away from me

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:32 PM
  • 281 Replies

Yesterday my youngest son's grandmother came to pick him up for the weekend. I went out of town since both my kids were gone for the weekend. I have 2 kids by 2 different fathers. Anyway, my youngest son had a little cut on the top of his head and a couple of bruises which he legitmately got by accident. Later on that night I got a call from dhr saying that my son was being checked out in the hospital and that dhr wanted to meet with me and talk. I had to go to the police station and talk to a cop and the dhr lady at 2am. They questioned me and now they think I am abusing my son. They wouldn't let my son come home with me, they  sent him home with his dad and grandmother. The only way I can see my son is through supervised visitation now. I am not allowed to be alone with him. They let me see my baby for a little while at the police station before they took my son away. When I had to give my son to his father, my baby cried and didn't want to go with them, he kept reaching for me and I had to walk away crying my eyes out hysterical and upset. I am so numb at this point. I SWEAR I did not hurt my baby, I love my babies. They didn't take my oldest son away and he is with his dad for the weekend. I want my baby home, I would Never do anything to hurt either one of my babies. I am so horribly sad and depressed. They are doing an investigation and it could take up to 90 days. I want my baby home please god!!! I need prayers I need someone to talk to, I need help with this. I don't know what to do, I really don't.

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:32 PM
Replies (1-10):
bxbsmommy
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:33 PM

What was the accident that caused him to get those bruises and cuts? I'm sorry this has happened to you.  I don't know what I would do if someone took my son.

poshkat
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:34 PM

omg i am so sorry this happned to you!! hopefully this will all be resolved soon and you will be found innocent!! i would not leave him with his father and grandmother ever again!!

amanda_n_e
by Amanda on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:34 PM

I don't know how to help, but if you need to talk I'm here

mistie900
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:34 PM

Oh wow... I'm so sorry ((Hugs))

kk_bella
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:35 PM

Wow. I am so sorry. I don't know what to tell you. My kids get cuts bumps and bruises all the time. That is what kids do.

How old is your son?

reava
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:35 PM

hugging So sorry you are going through this.  I don't really know much about this, but if you need to talk send me a message.

MyLittleJoshua
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:36 PM

Quoting bxbsmommy:

What was the accident that caused him to get those bruises and cuts? I'm sorry this has happened to you.  I don't know what I would do if someone took my son.

He got the cut on his head when he was under the table and scraped his head. The bruises he got were just from him hitting his head since he is clumsy being a 17 month old. I never ever hurt him.

love_my_baby_
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:37 PM

Quoting bxbsmommy:

CafeMom Tickers
bxbsmommy
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:38 PM

I understand because my son would hit his head all the time.  Why don't they believe you?

Quoting MyLittleJoshua:

Quoting bxbsmommy:

He got the cut on his head when he was under the table and scraped his head. The bruises he got were just from him hitting his head since he is clumsy being a 17 month old. I never ever hurt him.

gulfcoastmom4
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:38 PM

wow, I hope you get your baby back. Kids get hurt geez. Matter of fact my 3 year old has a few bruises and practically a black eye. She plays rough though so its to be expected.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)