Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG how disgusting is this?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:53 PM
  • 24 Replies

My sister in law asked me if I could watch her son today bc she had to work. I said I would. Well today she brought him over and had 3 cuppies with him. Well all 3 of them had mold in the lids! I was flippin out! Its so disgusting.

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristy0833
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:54 PM

ewwww. i would say something to her..

Kaelansmom
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:56 PM

ewww, sometimes they are hard to clean out, but that is the time to GET RID of them.....

JADIEBUG
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:56 PM

Quoting kristy0833:

Mommy2Josh11507
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:57 PM

Quoting kristy0833:

twin_mommy
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:59 PM

I know that some people (like my mother) didn't know to take the valve out of the sippy cups.  She washed the few I sent over, and when I went to put them in the dishwasher, the valve was full of curdled milk.  It was gross, and I threw them away.  I asked her, and she didn't know to take them apart. 

supergirl17980

oh i am goin to say something to her when she comes for him. I gave him one of my kids cups to use until then

Quoting kristy0833:

armywifenmom09

Gross I'd say something or at least soak them in bleach and wash the hell out of them...

JessicaEOH

What kind of cups are they???  The ones I had with DS(9) were so hard to wash, but now they make the ones that come apart...I would just wash them and remind her that they need to be taken apart to wash because the 'mold' or old milk/juice, gets stuck in there!!!

littleluvkitty
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:59 PM

that is so gross!!!

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:00 PM

eeww eeewww i had to throw out my sons and daughters sippys because i have the hard plastic ones from gerber and they are impossible to clean out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)