Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if guy sleeps with girl who had the date rape drug in her system but he didn't give it to her is he guilty of rape?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:27 PM
  • 11 Replies

Poll

Question: Is guy A guilty of Rape?

Options:

Yes

What he did was wrong but I wouldn't say RAPE

NO

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 16

View Results

ok, at a college dorm, a guy under 21 gives B guy over 21 money to buy booze. B guy makes a mix drink with it, gives A guy 1/2 the pitcher and says we are even now get. A guy shares his drinks with some friends and has two glass out of the pitcher, then meets A girl. He wants her so offers her a drink, since his was all gone accept the drink in his hand he goes to the B guys pitcher and poors the girl a drink. She starts to pass out he takes her back to her room, and she wakes up but is acting totally drunk after just one drink,  He still sleeps with her, even though she is out of it.

The next morning she goes to the hospital she was tested and had the date rape drug in her, she remember enough to accuse Guy A. Guy A tells the story swearing he didn't drug her, and it is TRUE he didn't know that guy B had druged his batch, and they find out Guy B was raping girls using the drug, but Guy A shouldn't have stolen his drugged drink. The Cops arrest guy B but lets guy A off.

My question do you think guy A was guilty too? (I know the girl and she is so hurt and anger that Guy A wasn't arrested)

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kris_PBG
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:32 PM

Yes.  It was obvious she was not in a state to give consent to sex.

JADIEBUG
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:34 PM

This.

Quoting Kris_PBG:

alexhuntercody
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:34 PM

he can't be charged with slipping her anything because he never slipped her anything and unless its proven he knew it was in there then they can't charge him for that.

AliviasMommy1st
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Kris_PBG
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:36 PM

No, but he can be charged with rape, as she was not able to provide proper consent in her state, which was apparent.

Quoting alexhuntercody:

he can't be charged with slipping her anything because he never slipped her anything and unless its proven he knew it was in there then they can't charge him for that.

mommy2alexi
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:37 PM

hmm that's a tough call. but for all he knew, she was just a lightweight. and people have drunk sex at parties all the time, ya know? it's hard to say.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
snowpeasmom
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:37 PM

No he didn't know, in fact if I remember the story right the girl said they tested him because she only finished 1/2 the drink and he finished the rest and it was in his system too. I think that helped his story. But he remembers everything about the night he will discribe it in detail because he did oral on her first and then they tried having sex but he said she was too dry so he told her to give him a bj.

Quoting alexhuntercody:

alexhuntercody
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:38 PM

Quoting Kris_PBG:

No, but he can be charged with rape, as she was not able to provide proper consent in her state, which was apparent.

Quoting alexhuntercody:

but that isn't what they arrested guy A for. I took the story as they arrested guy A for slipping the drinks not necessarily for rape. if that is the case they can't arrest guy B for slipping the drink because he didn't do it and he didn't know it was in there.

Kris_PBG
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:40 PM

True.

Quoting alexhuntercody:

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Quoting alexhuntercody:

but that isn't what they arrested guy A for. I took the story as they arrested guy A for slipping the drinks not necessarily for rape. if that is the case they can't arrest guy B for slipping the drink because he didn't do it and he didn't know it was in there.

snowpeasmom
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:41 PM

Guy A was first arrested for rape with the date rape drug but when they caught guy B they told guy A he was off the hook but if they ever had him back in here for any kind of sexually assult they would throw the book at him. He was 19 at the time he left the state after that and went back home.

Quoting alexhuntercody:

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Quoting alexhuntercody:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)