Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help! Where can I get cheap

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 4:06 PM
  • 17 Replies

baby clothes? I have little girls and of course I want to get them all sorts of cute things for spring but baby clothes are SO expensive! Where do you buy your babys clothing?

I am a discipline enforcing, cry it out method using, possible extended rear facing, what I like to call "Pro-Circumstance" believing, failed at breastfeeding but wants to try again, gun loving, middle of the road kind ofproud of my husband for everything he doesChristian by my own standards mommy of beautiful preemie twin girls and wife to an amazing Army soldier.

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JADIEBUG
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 4:07 PM

Secondhand stores.

06NavyWife
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 4:07 PM

Have you looked at a Thrift store? Sometimes you can find very nice clothes for very cheap!

mommyto2girls00
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 4:08 PM

I shop at Old Navy. If you buy stuff on sale or clearance and then get a coupon here http://www.oldnavyweekly.com/ you can save a lot of money.

abbysmommy429
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 4:08 PM

I get DD's clothes at Target, Kohls, Macy's, and Crazy Eight. I can't decide on a bathing suit or an Easter dress; they are all so cute!

-42-
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 4:09 PM

I go to a consignment store that only carrries children's clothing to get clothes for my three year old.

Kynnaboo9
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Have you tried Once Upon a Child? their prices are priced pretty good. 

VJennyLynnS
I just go where I know they are having sales.. usually Kmart. I have tried thrift stores and things like that but around here there isn't much of a selection.. so its not really worth it
atlshine

Once Upon a Child and clearance racks at any dept store or tj maxx/marshall's

LovingMyJaybird
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 4:10 PM

JCPenney has a line called Okie Dokie and I love their clothes (well I work there too) and it's toddler clothes that are usually on sale for 4 or 5 bucksa piece..watch online for the 10 dollars off of 50 or 15 off of 75 coupons..

ceciliam
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 4:10 PM

The Children's Place always has good sales.

The Best Is Yet To Be...BraySam Lane

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)