Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would love to make new friends....

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 5:54 PM
  • 6 Replies

bow downHi all I'm new to the site (I have been a member of others but they have kinda flown by the wayside) I am the mother of 3 wonderful children and 2 spectacular step children. I have recentley went from a SAHM to a Working mother of 5 and it's been difficult a bit. But luckily I work in a very family oriented place.

My kids are 13b, 13b, 11g, 8g and 5b.. We are a football, wrestling, soccer, track, volleyball, softball, baseball, boyscouts, 4-H kind of family. We are always on the go and never have a lot of sit down time but we still find time to eat dinner together almost every night even if sometimes it's at 8:30.

I would love to make some new friends that I have some things in common with and understand that I can't revolve my life around my friends. This place looks like a place I might just be able to do that. Sooo Thanks for having me!

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Dragonfly0004
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:18 PM

Hello! Welcome... I see you live in OHIO! I do too. In a very small town. I have 4 kids but usually have a house full of kids. Because I run a in home daycare center. In my spare time when I have it I like to play on here. I love to talk and meet new people. If you would like a friend on here to write back and forth sometimes just let me know.

Crystal

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:09 PM

welcome

Welcome to CafeMom!

Please say hello to the other moms introducing themselves here.  You can add a reply to their post, visit their page and send out friend invitations! 

You'll find lots of Moms talking in our main forum - The Newcomers Club - Active discussion forum.   Feel free to join in - reply to posts and start some posts of your own!

We also suggest joining and meeting other Moms like you in these Recommended Groups.

Make yourself at home and enjoy the site!

coffee

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

Join us on these CafeMom Groups:
The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club    The Cafe
Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics          Advice for Moms    

Honeybun09
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:12 PM

Welcome to the site!

Armywife2Justin
by on Mar. 8, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Hi! My name is Dusty,I am 24, have 2 kids and still want more lol. I grew up in Ohio, all my family is there. We moved 2 months ago to Arizona for a job. My hubby got a offer. We got out of the active army a yr ago, and I like it much better. Where do you live in Ohio? Were from Wadsworth and Rittman, near Akron Ohio. About an hour from Cleveland.

DomesticDoll
by on Mar. 8, 2010 at 1:48 PM

Welcome to the group!

mfolden
by on Mar. 8, 2010 at 6:22 PM

Welcome to the group. My hubby has family in Ohio but I've never been up there. My name is Mandy. I am mother to 4 14b, 12g, 10b, 9g. We stay very busy as well. I home school so we do 4-H, we camp and hike alot. My kids love to go to the gym with me when the weather is to bad to get outside. I love family dinners we sit at the table almost night and it's not unusual for us to have a few extra kids at the table.  I am new to CM and it nice to meet you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)