Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need advice. TMI PIOG

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:27 PM
  • 8 Replies

So recently i have started to see this guy he is awsome and good with my kids. My problem is in my whole sexual life i have never had an orgasm even though sex with sean is awsome and i come close everytime i just cant reach the big O. When i get close i tense up and i dont know why but i  can feel everything tense up. I want to have a orgasm but i cant for some reason. Every guy i have been with has told me that i am hard to get off but i cant help it. I can reach the big O if i do it myself but i want to experience the big O during sex any advice would be great thanks

Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
KokoJones
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:29 PM

have you tried being on top that is the easiest way for me to get the big O though my hubs rocks my world when he's in the drivers seat as well :/

jenking04
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:33 PM

Quoting KokoJones:

have you tried being on top that is the easiest way for me to get the big O though my hubs rocks my world when he's in the drivers seat as well :/

I hate the top always have even though the sex is better when i'm on top. Even when hes on top i get really close but then my whole body just tenses up and i cant control it i feel bad when i have to lie to him when he asks me if i'm going to O

Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
mom2myangelboy
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:35 PM

Well I have that issue as well. If my dh "massages" the outer parts(clitoris) while he is penetrating that works everytime. I have to tell you i NEVER respond to these posts nor do I talk about sex with people so i am sitting her about 20 shades of red.

I figured since i have the same issue i would share.

sati769leigh
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:36 PM

Quoting jenking04:

So recently i have started to see this guy he is awsome and good with my kids. My problem is in my whole sexual life i have never had an orgasm even though sex with sean is awsome and i come close everytime i just cant reach the big O. When i get close i tense up and i dont know why but i  can feel everything tense up. I want to have a orgasm but i cant for some reason. Every guy i have been with has told me that i am hard to get off but i cant help it. I can reach the big O if i do it myself but i want to experience the big O during sex any advice would be great thanks

my advice? wait till you trust the person 110%. i am thinking it might be because you really dont completely trust them in all aspects of the relationship. give it more time before entering in to that phase some women need a better stronger more committed relationship to relax enough to lose themselves in an orgasm with a partner. that is my thoughts anyways

Ask me today about getting FREE stuff on Listia.com an auction site that uses POINTS not your cash!! check it out and let me refer you to sign up! thanks http://www.listia.com/signup/41740

jas_momof2
See you all on the flip side! Bye!
Today at 9:20 AM
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:46 PM

When you tense, find a way to RELAX.  Don't think about it - blank out your mind and just feel...  It'll happen...

Joeysmom6
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:01 PM
I dont know love, I have been with my DH for 4 years and I have the same problem. Its so annoying
krista778
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:06 PM

Have you tried KY Intense? It's supposed to help women like you.

momof41981115
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:15 PM

Me too:(    Their are some sex groups on here that have been helpful though. You should join one.

MOMMY TO 4
SWEET LITTLE HEATHENS:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)