Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

has anyone tried this?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:47 PM
  • 6 Replies

This:

Plus This:

Plus This:

all mixed together! soooo yummy my kids ate it all up! and VERY cheap!! What are some cheap and easy meals you like to make?

briefcaseDo you have a Blackberry? Love free themes? Do you want more ladies to talk to on your BB messenger? CLICK HERE to join Blackberry Addicts! on phone

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mrs.Loeffel
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:50 PM

that looks good! But my dd AND dh are very picky lol. :( I hardly ever get to eat what I want to eat

mistie900
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:50 PM

Nope sorry

ETA: I just saw the last part. I make tuna and chicken cassarole (not together). It's pretty cheap.

mobilemom0608
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:52 PM

you should try it.. your DD will prob love the cheese veggies.. That's why I mixed it all up was so my kids would eat more than just the cheesy veggies... They loved it

Quoting Mrs.Loeffel:

that looks good! But my dd AND dh are very picky lol. :( I hardly ever get to eat what I want to eat

briefcaseDo you have a Blackberry? Love free themes? Do you want more ladies to talk to on your BB messenger? CLICK HERE to join Blackberry Addicts! on phone

momof525
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:59 PM

no, but we don't eat meat....and none of us like cooked veggies, only raw. Very creative though, and I'm sure it smells good,lol :)

mobilemom0608
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:11 PM

smells very good

Quoting momof525:

no, but we don't eat meat....and none of us like cooked veggies, only raw. Very creative though, and I'm sure it smells good,lol :)

TinaN64
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:12 PM

We don't like cheese sauce on our veggies.  I have weird kids, they want their veggies steamed, and they might put a little bit of "I can't believe its not butter", a teeny bit of salt, and some pepper on them. 

Cholesterol is an issue for DH, so no cheese sauces allowed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)