Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scared outta my mind!!!

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:21 PM
  • 18 Replies

ok since the boards are D E A D tonight lets wake it up! Post the scariest thing that ever happened to you, or something interesting! lol I'm bored!

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carygrantfan
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:23 PM

my daughter became a teenager.

BlessedToBMommy
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:24 PM

LMAO!!!!

Quoting carygrantfan:

jas_momof2
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:24 PM

Quoting carygrantfan:

lol!  So true - except it happened to my son!!

momof525
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:24 PM

I had 6 c-sections?? LOl, thats scary for alot of women.

lovinmyseabee09
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:25 PM

Quoting carygrantfan:

i have two toddlers. who will be two teenagers....i am terrified.

{ never give away a giant ass panda }

sati769leigh
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:25 PM

when my mom said i should have twins

carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:25 PM

lol!

Quoting carygrantfan:

I can't think of the scariest thing right now but when I was a kid we had a swing hanging from the tree in our side yard. One time I fell off it and got the wind knocked out of me. I couldn't move and I didn't know it was just the wind being knocked out of me. I was only about 5 or so and I thought I was going to die since I couldn't breathe!

CafeMom Tickers
KristinRox
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:27 PM

When a deer jumped on my car as I was driving down the highway. My car burnt to the ground.. I sat in it, on fire for 15 minutes. I was by myself in the middle of nowhere..... good times!

MommytoIsabella
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:29 PM

When I was 19, and in college, I was robbed at gunpoint. They took my purse, jewelry, sneakers, pullover jacket, and my jeans. I was left standing in a t-shirt and my underwear. I went to the police station later to report it, and when I walked in, they had the guy that had robbed me was being brought in by another officer because he was wanted in a homicide.

.Mad.Hatter.
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:30 PM

When I was about 15ish.... I was at home alone while my parents went somewhere. i dont remember where my brother and sister were...maybe with them.

I was sitting on the couch and heard something so I turned off the tv so i could listen and it sounded like a party... like there were people talking and really old music playing...creepy sounding but  I couldnt tell where it was coming from. it sounded like it was IN the house... our neighbors were very old and it wasnt them. but anyway... so I just sat there and kinda just listened.... then our ceiling fan just started spining super fast and one of the blades flew off and hit the wall about 2 feet from my head.

when they got home I was just sitting on the couch, white as a ghost completely freaked out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)