Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A look into YOUR daily life.

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:33 PM
  • 22 Replies

I wanna know what all the women do on the average day. Are you super schduled, or just go with the flow?

I am a go with the flow girl..but on a schedule lol
I get up at 6...diaper/clothing changes...breakfast...PBS lol run and pee put on make up do my hair half ass get dressed (all in about 15-25 minutes) my son sits in the walker and yells at me lol while my daughter is quite content on the couch with PBS. Get everyone in the car at about 8:30...bring them to grammys, go get coffee....go to work for 10am be there until 6:30....S/O already got kids...go home (S/o cooks dinner) eat....feed kids...bathtime...pjs-play time for about a half an hour to 45 minutes...they are in bed by 9...take a shower, hang out with my man LOVE to play guitar hero and cafemom sometimes :) i always do one load of laundry a nite, works for me...throw the dishes in the washer... and if i am lucky get 6 hrs of sleep..what do you moms do on the average day?

I'm a mamma to two kids...Caylin is 2 1/2 and Gabriel is 8 months. I work full time outside of my home..I don't like being dependent on anyone but me. Brian is my anchor, and my love. We play hard, work hard :-D I want to go on a cruise damn it.

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amom4BabyDude
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:39 PM

I am pretty go with the flow.  I am a SAHM to one son (15 months) and am pregnant with #2 (due in May).  I also do animal rescue so I take care of all my critters as well.  I don't really have a schedule...depends on the day...but normally do something fun with kiddo in morning and in afternoon do housework.

randi1978
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:40 PM

Get up between 6am and 6:30am, drag 6 yr old out of bed kicking and screaming, force clothing onto her and try to run a brush through the rat's nest of hair, put DVD on and toss breakfast in front of her, jump in the shower, get dressed, warm up car, drop her off at school, drop her toys off at my grandmother's (who babysits her for me), rush to work until about 6:30pm, go get daughter and go home....dinner not necessary because she ate at grandmother's, snag a quick snack for myself once I get the little heathen into bed, chill out and watch a movie with a nice cold beer.

jugalug00
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:40 PM

aw what kind of animals? this is my dog lucy :) she's the only critter i love

Quoting Amom4BabyDude:

I am pretty go with the flow.  I am a SAHM to one son (15 months) and am pregnant with #2 (due in May).  I also do animal rescue so I take care of all my critters as well.  I don't really have a schedule...depends on the day...but normally do something fun with kiddo in morning and in afternoon do housework.

I'm a mamma to two kids...Caylin is 2 1/2 and Gabriel is 8 months. I work full time outside of my home..I don't like being dependent on anyone but me. Brian is my anchor, and my love. We play hard, work hard :-D I want to go on a cruise damn it.

GrippyBits2
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:41 PM

Wake up at 4:30 am.

Get dressed, get allison dressed.

Take her to day care, get to work by 6 am

Work at a firing range all day long

Get off at three

Pick up Allison from day care

Go home, eat, bath, cuddle time, bed.

IM asleep by 8:30 most nights.

jugalug00
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:41 PM

mmm i need a beer in my daily sched lol

Quoting randi1978:

Get up between 6am and 6:30am, drag 6 yr old out of bed kicking and screaming, force clothing onto her and try to run a brush through the rat's nest of hair, put DVD on and toss breakfast in front of her, jump in the shower, get dressed, warm up car, drop her off at school, drop her toys off at my grandmother's (who babysits her for me), rush to work until about 6:30pm, go get daughter and go home....dinner not necessary because she ate at grandmother's, snag a quick snack for myself once I get the little heathen into bed, chill out and watch a movie with a nice cold beer.

jugalug00
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:42 PM

firing range? that must me unique
i love your daughers name!

Quoting GrippyBits2:

Get off at three

im23vaughn
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:44 PM

I go with the flow. I wake up at 8:00am. Drive kids to school. Come home and sit in my SO's office talking to him while he works. I eat breakfast when I feel like it.I run errands as I see fit  Pick up the kids from school. Come home, help kids with homework, cook dinner, put them in the tub and then in bed.

If I work  that day it is more rigid. I may wake up at 6am. Try to the sc hool get my substitute folder. Teach class all day. Get off come home help kids with homework, dinner, tub, and bed.

AllisMom5
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:44 PM

Up at 4, workout, shower.

Get Allison up by 5:20, get her to her dad's and at work by 6.

Work til 2:30, get Allison from school at 3.

Home; homework with her and some quality time.

Supper, shower for Alli.

Have her in bed by 7:30 - 8.

Then its homework time for me until 10:30 or 11 most nights, sometimes later.

CafeMom Tickers
GrippyBits2
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:45 PM

It has its moments...lol. And thank you! I love it too. I wanted a classical name, but not one that was really popular.

Quoting jugalug00:

Quoting GrippyBits2:

Get off at three

jugalug00
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:46 PM

def very beautiful name. allison was what my mom wanted to name my dd i named her Caylin Renae found it in a barnes and nobles book one time lol

Quoting GrippyBits2:

It has its moments...lol. And thank you! I love it too. I wanted a classical name, but not one that was really popular.

Quoting jugalug00:

Quoting GrippyBits2:

Get off at three

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)