Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you raising your kiddos!?!?!?!

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:12 PM
  • 0 Replies

OK...so i have been with a family that has 3 girls all this past few weeks.(I am not judging bt wondering)..and they remind me alot of my sisters and i...we fought and they both left me out of alot of things...luckily i had my big bro to take me under his wing...but my mom worked long hours and double shifts so when she came home we all got in trouble for the million things we would pull...lol...she made us share,be respectful,help each other out,clean up our mess,take care of our stuff,never spoiled us(thank god i say these days)if we threw fits we got popped on the butt or grounded,and there was no screaming,yelling,or name calling...and i hope to instill alot of these rules...including...no junk food unless you eat all your real food(not a bite or two)and not everyday,brush your teeth and shower and clean clothes....soda is for weekends and parties...eat when you want but finish it,always share your things,(you should be grateful and lucky you have them),temper tantrums are for home in your room and all they get you is grounded,and you don't get things just cause you want them...she is going to be encouraged to reach for the stars,I am going to let her join any sport,club,or dance she chooses,but she must keep at it..i love her even if she is not 1st....and school is very important....and she must work for things but not if it comes in between school or what she is in....and much more to come...like boys can wait but she can come to me with anything i i swear not o flip out...i will be upset but we will get through it and deal with it like adults....and the s*# is for grown women in their own homes...nooooo drugs and yeah basic stuff..........but my ? to you is would you tell someone f they are spoiling their kids or favoring one over the other or tell the kids if you are real close like family...discipline words????and how are you raising your kids

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)