Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my sister needs to leave her effing husband (cursing)

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:50 PM
  • 21 Replies

I will start by saying that I HATE my brother in law. I hate that he is 40 and my sis is 25 (I don't know why, maybe it is because she is my baby sister). I hate the fact that he is a lazy piece of shit. I hate that they have seperate bank accounts and he never gives her a dime, even though she has been in the hospital since the beginning of Feb and hasn't been able to work! I hate that she has designated bills to pay and he won't help her AT ALL!! I hate that even though they have 2 wonderful little boys that he is a disinterested dickhead. My sister had her 2nd little boy on 2/24. He was born 5 weeks early and spent 10 days in the NICU. The little man just got out of the hospital yesterday. My sister asked her husband to watch the baby so she could get in the shower and he said "your the one that wanted the kid, not me," OMG are you fucking kidding me?? How could you even think about saying something like that?? How could you look at that teeny tiny face and even think anything like that? I HATE MY BROTHER IN LAW!!!! Thanks for reading my vent!!

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VJennyLynnS
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:52 PM

wow. kick him in the fuckin teeth!

corbenleesmama
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:53 PM

I would hate him too...I don't like my brother in law either and he knows it...I tend to have a big mouth when somthing pisses me off! I hope things get better for your sister!

alexhuntercody
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:55 PM

i hate my brohter in law too!!! My husband's sister is the biggest damn pushover ever and this woman got a damn ulcer because of how she lets her husband AND children walk all over her!! She feels she has to be this picture perfect homemaker or whatever and do everything for their lazy asses!!! Her kids are teen and preteen so a little different but everytime i hear something ignorant come out of his mouth i just want to go put him in a damn choke hold.

nevergiveupmom
by Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:55 PM

What an ass! I would want to hit him! I feel sorry for your sis. I hope she leaves him!

Loving mommy to four beautiful babies

hangoutcorner.com

beka83
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:56 PM

Ok I hate him too.

sati769leigh
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:56 PM

awww my goodness. her heart must ache, i cannot even imagine the stress she is under. did she have NO idea the way he was before she married him?

Shy_Dia
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:58 PM

or do the ghetto curb stomp.... put his face on the curb- jaw hanging off. and stomp on his jaw. completely destory his jaw- teach him to talk shit about your lil nephew.

Quoting VJennyLynnS:

wow. kick him in the fuckin teeth!

21 year old single mom of a 4 year old boy. Not sure exactly what kind of mom I am, but I get a chance to better myself everyday. My biggest goal for 2010 is to break out of my shell.

~~~ I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
ta417
by Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:58 PM

u should punch him in the throat he sounds like a douche!

ChristyLove17
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:59 PM

What an ass!. i totally understand your anger. My little sisters with a jerk too. But damn can't belive he said that about his brand new baby who just got out of nicu!!!  Id be red in the face!

Joylynn77
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:01 PM

I have been there, girl. My sister had to learn the hard way that we were right all along to tell her she should divorce her abusive, controlling dickhead husband of 14 years! I hope yours gets wise faster than mine did!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)