Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Newbie!!

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2007 at 12:08 PM
  • 7 Replies
Hi everyone!  I'm new here.  My name is Lisa and I'm a mother of three.  My oldest is 4 years old girl and I have twin girls 5 months old.  I'm a stay at home mom so I don't get to talk to people my age.  Blah..Blah..and Lala are the most I get to say during the day! hahaha.  Well thanks for listening!  Lisa
by on Feb. 15, 2007 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lbp5000
by on Feb. 15, 2007 at 12:16 PM
Hi, Lisa. My name is Lori. I'm from Missouri and mommy to 8 yr old twin girls Amanda and Amber, 7 yr old Jerry Jr, and 3 yr old Kaylee. I'm a stay at home mom, also. Welcome to CafeMom and the group. There are a lot of wonderful ladies here, I'm sure you'll fit right in!
spiritdms
by on Feb. 15, 2007 at 12:17 PM
Hello my name is Debbie how do uyou do it with twins i bet they are sweet  well i dont know your age havent looked yet but you can talk to me anytimDebbie
khawley14
by on Feb. 15, 2007 at 12:21 PM
Hi Lisa, welcome to the group! My name is Karen. I am a sahm to Andrew (9) and Lauren (7). I live in Upstate NY. Hope you have fun meeting new people.
boysx5
by on Feb. 15, 2007 at 1:20 PM
Hi my name is Julie and I have five sons I know what you mean about not talking to adults thats why I come here for some adult conversation
Shellyd
by on Feb. 15, 2007 at 1:26 PM

Hello, My name is Michelle.  My daughters are 18 and 14.  Sometimes I think I would prefer to deal with twins rather than a teen.

LWahoski
by on Feb. 15, 2007 at 2:47 PM

Quoting lbp5000:

Hi, Lisa. My name is Lori. I'm from Missouri and mommy to 8 yr old twin girls Amanda and Amber, 7 yr old Jerry Jr, and 3 yr old Kaylee. I'm a stay at home mom, also. Welcome to CafeMom and the group. There are a lot of wonderful ladies here, I'm sure you'll fit right in!
Thank you very much I like it here already!
sittininwv
by on Feb. 16, 2007 at 1:40 PM
Hey Lisa! Im a mommy to two little boys... 4 and 2 and I have twins on the way... there should be here by June... a boy and a girl... nice to meet you
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN