Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Easter basket for a 2 month old

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2010 at 10:05 PM
  • 14 Replies

My son will be 2 months on Easter. I do want to do an Easter basket for him since I will be doing one for my 18 month old as well...

I need ideas for both kids but my son's is the one really stumping me...

Oh and I'm having an Easter egg hunt Saturday for 2-4 kids between the ages of 1 and 2... need ideas for that too

by on Mar. 28, 2010 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jeskaM
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2010 at 10:08 PM

my son will be 2 months old as well and i put teethers, rattles  and a babies 1st easter bib.

Heatherlee88
by on Mar. 28, 2010 at 10:08 PM

Im in the same boat for my 3 month old...so far all ive bought her is the basket and those bracelets you put around their feet or wrists that jingle when you move them.

reyreybella01
by on Mar. 28, 2010 at 10:09 PM

my 6 month old is getting an outfit, and a couple toys; rattles. she wont remember, so Im not going to get her as much as my 2 older ones.

imthatgirl728

at that age my kids got formula, diapers,wipes, binkies...things we needed anyway.

MondestinMommy2

I would do simple little things maybe new onsies, pacifiers, rattles ,teethers, stuffed animals, bottles and a new blanket or tummy time mat.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 28, 2010 at 10:10 PM

for a 2 mo old,  we recieved a cute woven wicker basket with an easter onesie along with candy for parents.  Bf and i personally thought she was too young for baskets at that age so a friend of family made one for her.

DixieFlower
by on Mar. 28, 2010 at 10:10 PM

My son was about 2 months old for his first Easter. I made a basket with a cute sleeper,bibs,bottles, an infant safe stuffed duck and rabbit.

n03z07l08
by on Mar. 28, 2010 at 10:10 PM

My middle son was only a month old on his first easter. I bought him rattle booties, a bottle, a binky, and an outfit. Nothing crazy,but I didnt want my 3 yr old to see him left out and wonder why lol.

Mama2lilGarrett
by on Mar. 28, 2010 at 10:11 PM

My son was 4 months old. I did some binkys, swimming trunks, a movie, and a stuffed animal and a new outfit.

armywifenmom09
by on Mar. 28, 2010 at 10:22 PM

I'm going shopping in the next few days when DH gets paid... where did you find the bib?

Quoting jeskaM:

my son will be 2 months old as well and i put teethers, rattles  and a babies 1st easter bib.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)