Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Need ideas about what to put into gift bags for 24 preschoolers for easter

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2010 at 5:45 PM
  • 9 Replies

My sons preschool is having their easter party this friday and I have 24 easter gift bags and so far all I have are these really cute easter stickers but I would like to add more cute and yummy stuff, but it is a little hard really not knowing these kids, but I am bound and determined to make it happen.  Any suggestions, tips, ideas WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATED

by on Mar. 29, 2010 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jessil83
by on Mar. 29, 2010 at 5:47 PM

dollar store bubbles (you can get them in packs of 3s normally), fruit snacks, pencils, some small candies (suckers),

trist22
by on Mar. 29, 2010 at 5:48 PM

Is there a guideline? I've noticed at walmart and the dollar stores alot of little Easter party favors.. how about easter erasers, bubbles, bendable bunny's, crayons, easter chalk, etc..  As far as snacks go maybe some fruit snacks, chocolate mini bunnies, etc.

Kyliees_mommy08
by on Mar. 29, 2010 at 5:50 PM

chalk

crayons

small coloring book

bouncy ball

bubbles

stuffed bunny

saf-t-pops

dum-dums

a HUG juice drink

tootsie rolls

crackers

cookies

newmommyhjm
by on Mar. 29, 2010 at 5:51 PM

Individual bags of gummies (like the fruit snacks vs candy), animal crackers, coloring stuff...

i.heart.rachel
by on Mar. 29, 2010 at 5:52 PM

Make them crayons!!

EASTER CRAYONS..Upcycled Crayons .. FREE SHIPPING.. Perfect For Toddlers .. Swirly Whirly Colors

Just take crayolas, break them up, and put them in molds.. bake in the oven at 300 for 15 minutes. Let them cool before you take them out or they will crumble. You can use any type of mini muffin tin, or cupcake mold or whatever.

Love2HateMe
by Chris on Mar. 29, 2010 at 6:27 PM

I love that crayon idea.. what kind of mold do you use.. I have one I know will not work as it is thin plastic.. 

as for the goody bag, in wal mart in the party supply aisle there is a 24 pack of bubbles i think.. i know it has more than 3) umm you can go with the bags of candy ( 2 pack of starburst, i hate saf-t-pops my kids get it apart then the whole thing goes in the mouth, but maybe dumdum pops, 

As for yummy unless you already know that its ok I would avoid any adn all peanut products. There can be an allergy in the class and then you dont want that kid to not have the goodies everyone else is having..

What if you sent him with cupcakes that have easter rings on them ( go to wal mart or shop rite and ask the bakery area if you can buy 24 easter cupcake toppers, i know my wal mart allows it)

culinaryqueen
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2010 at 6:42 PM

Thank you everyone for your ideas and suggestions, it really helped.

Happy Easter.....

vanillagirl422
by on Mar. 29, 2010 at 6:57 PM

stamps and stickers

michele132
by on Mar. 29, 2010 at 7:04 PM

PLAYDOH!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN