Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm tired of being bored

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2010 at 2:33 PM
  • 7 Replies

Yep...I'm tired of being bored.  We moved in this house a month ago.  Everything is neat and organized and clean.  I have already done any spring cleaning I could do and we got rid of alot of stuff before we moved here.  All the laundry is done, the dishes are done, EVERYTHING is done.  I'm just tired of being bored all the time.  I get the house clean then always am left with nothing to do.  I sit down on the computer for hours and/or watch TV...and I KNOW IM NOT LAZY BUT THAT MAKES ME FEEL LAZY....I just dont know what else to do.  I would love to go back to work but it wouldnt be worth it cause my whole check would be going for daycare for the baby and after school care for the older 2 kids.  I might as well sit at home bored WITH my kids.

Not Perfect

by on Mar. 30, 2010 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LovinMy2Girlz
by on Mar. 30, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Start a project.. maybe a scrapbook or just a photo album. Go for walks. Find a really good book... these are a few things I do when I get bored.

25beengoodtome
by on Mar. 30, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Knitting  Scrapbooking  Quilting  Artist   Sounds like time you take up a new hobby!

~Marie - I'm Absolutely ADDICTED TO CAFEMOM - and loving it!!
katiebug840204
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2010 at 3:19 PM

Oh I agree.  I dont have ANY hobbies.  I used to do scrap booking some but I stopped getting my pictures developed so now I have nothing to put in one!  I do have old pictures but that means I gotta go buy new empty books!  Guess I gotta go spend some money!

ILive4This
by on Mar. 30, 2010 at 3:21 PM

Get a hobby, join a gym, go for a walk (walk at the mall in bad weather), join some sort of baby and me class with your baby...

supermomofgirls
by on Mar. 30, 2010 at 3:49 PM

where do you live you can come at help me with my house lol.

MikeysMom51108
by on Mar. 30, 2010 at 3:50 PM

haha! That's what I was thinking too....I've got quite a few things that could use some organizing =)

Quoting supermomofgirls:

katiebug840204
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2010 at 5:38 PM

HAHA!!!  I am in GA!   And I LOVE helping other people clean their houses!  Well...not necessarily the cleaning but I like organizing and stuff.

Quoting supermomofgirls:

Not Perfect

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)