• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

INFANTINO Recall

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:14 AM
  • 16 Replies

I haven't been on in a few days, but I'm sure you guys heard of the sling recalls due to suffocation. I just wanted to give anyone who has one the number to call for a free replacement product.

(866) 860-1361
(Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 4:00pm PST)

Please bump if you read, so whoever wants/needs can have this info =]

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
remaining_me
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:51 AM

bump

remaining_me
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2010 at 9:46 PM

forgot about this. bump just in case anyone else needs it

jella31
by Angela on Apr. 5, 2010 at 9:48 PM

all infantino slings??i have one,what will they give you?

Sweetestgirl79
by on Apr. 5, 2010 at 9:48 PM

bump

Intrested in shedding a few pounds?  Looking to join people that have something in common? have you just had a baby, want to find ways to maintain your weight, or are you are pregnant and want to have a healthy pregnancy? THE FIT MAMA CLUB is here for you!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/96540
http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheFitMamaClub

remaining_me
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2010 at 10:04 PM

the infantino slingrider and wendy belissimo sling. i don't even know what they'll give you. i haven't gotten a chance to call in myself yet (i'm not home to send in my sling..at the IL's so i'm waiting until i go home.)

Quoting jella31:

jella31
by Angela on Apr. 6, 2010 at 8:52 PM

hmm do u have a pic??i have the one thats all black and then like blackand white leaves or something on the edges

Quoting remaining_me:

the infantino slingrider and wendy belissimo sling. i don't even know what they'll give you. i haven't gotten a chance to call in myself yet (i'm not home to send in my sling..at the IL's so i'm waiting until i go home.)

Quoting jella31:

MattisMommy08
by on Apr. 6, 2010 at 8:53 PM

yep.. this has been around, but still a bump.  Can't be too careful!!

jella31
by Angela on Apr. 6, 2010 at 8:58 PM

nm i just googled it lol,this is from the article,Infantino is offering a free replacement baby carrier, activity gym or shopping cart to any consumer who has the recalled baby slings.

Quoting jella31:

hmm do u have a pic??i have the one thats all black and then like blackand white leaves or something on the edges

Quoting remaining_me:

Quoting jella31:

all infantino slings??i have one,what will dthey give you?

shopping cart??lol and by baby carrier do they mean like a sling or a differnt kinda of like baby wearing thing? lol sorry just havent had an infant in almost two years and at that time alot of people werent wearing babies yet,i used to get the most amazgin comments and stares,lol

remaining_me
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2010 at 5:01 PM

lol a shopping cart?? lol that does seem weird. they must not have many options in the same price rang to give to their buyers.

i'm home now so i have to remember to send mine in! i already have a different carrier so i'll probably try and get an activity gym.

lovemygreek87
by on Apr. 10, 2010 at 5:02 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)