Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to Train Your Dragon movie and toys

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:21 AM
  • 7 Replies
Have you seen this new movie?  What did you think of it?  I just wanted to share this article.  We loved the movie, especially my 3 year old!
Friday, March 26th, 2010 · 1 comment
DreamWorks Animation's "How to Train Your Dragon" has launched a new licensed toy line for Walmart stores everywhere. The toy line was...
Keep Reading »

Lilypie - (rCkY)  Lilypie - (QfLJ)
Children's Toys and Playtime- Group Owner

Love to write and have a passion for a certain subject? 
Work from home as an Examiner!

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ERNAProud
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:22 AM

My DD got one from McDonald's. I have not seen the movie, but I can't wait to. It looks super cute!

chiquis
by Diamond Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:23 AM

I loved it I cried lmao. The kids loved it too! I can't wait to get it on dvd. Gerard butlers voice as his dad MMMMM lol

ConnersMom03
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 11:45 PM

We got my son the Toothless action figure.  It flaps its wings when you push its legs together.  Very cool.  Anyone else's kids love this movie?

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2010 at 11:47 PM

LOVED IT!!

gigglefiend121
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 11:48 PM

We loved it! My son is 4 and has loved dragons since he was about 1 1/2. For easter he got 2 t-shirts and a Groncle toy plus some other more Eastery stuff. He got to his Easter stuff today because daddy is going to be underway on easter.

honeyrder
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 11:48 PM

I took the kids to see it at the drive-in Saturday. I really enjoyed it. They loved it. I'll get it when it comes out on DVD.

LilahandElliot
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 11:50 PM

Both DH and I agreed it was the best kids movie to come out in a LONG LONG time. The kids loved it too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)