Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he did it again? really?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:32 AM
  • 66 Replies

i know im just gonna get lectures and i told you so's but i need someone to talk to, well not really talk to. just get it off my chest, and again my 'friends' are nowhere to be found.

he did it again. on saturday when he was missing til 1 in the afternoon the next day. her name is jessica. she wont answer when i call. shes in his phone as 'josef'. he still swears its a guy from work, it "must be his old lady answering"... what a crock. the phonecalls were 2am on sat. 12pm sun. a few during the week, a bunch of texting as well but i cant read them, he deleted. i just know that they were sent from the phone record.

i am gonna throw up. ive never found out this soon before. he slept in the bed with me last night. i am going to puke. for real. i should have left a long time ago and i know it, and we are still discussing our divorce, but it still hurts SO fucking bad i can hardly speak.

it feels like i got punched in the throat. i want my mom. i want to go home.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
activitymode
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:34 AM

I'm so sorry.  

LisaRoyNKaden
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:34 AM

aww im sorry... atleast you know you want out now... *hugs* if you need anyone to talk to, you can pm me! 

Mommyof2n13
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:35 AM

oh my gosh. Thats horrible. I know that empty feeling though. Whereits like your numb but can still feel everything and just feel sick. Im so sorry. He is a bastard and karma will bite him like the bitch she is!

MixedCooke

Better to know now and start preparations for divorce.  I am sorry but at least you know and can move on a bit smarter from the lesson learned.

heathermichelle

Aww I am sorry :( I told you I would come over and kick his ass. If you need someone to talk to, we can chat on here or facebook. I wuv ya :)

chiquis
by Diamond Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:36 AM

gosh i hope this is an aprils fool joke =\ if not that sucks

mrsjedwards
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:37 AM

i wish it was.

Quoting chiquis:

MOMby19

i'm so sorry mama. maybe you can call your mom?

jlb0418

Quoting LisaRoyNKaden:

aww im sorry... atleast you know you want out now... *hugs* if you need anyone to talk to, you can pm me! 

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:37 AM

That's my thought as well.

Mrs J? :0(

Quoting chiquis:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)