Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever called 911 and what did you call for?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:49 AM
  • 212 Replies

Just curious if anyone on here has ever called 911 and why ya called... I'm a 911 dispatcher just wondering what the women of cafemom call for!

Lilypie

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
--Nicole--
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:49 AM

A fire, but the person said they already had a few calls.

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown Click for more info!

psychmama
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Loud noise, Child Welfare Check, Adult Welfare Check, Someone broke into my car, People walking down the middle of the interstate, cars on fire on the side of the interstate.

mobilemom0608
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:50 AM

I called a few weeks ago because of my ex

momma2mms
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:50 AM

i called one time when i was 16. it was a dispute with a boyfriend. nothing happened.

snowmommy0406
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:50 AM

When my dad had a heart attack and went down while walking to his truck in our driveway

-2kids4me-
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:51 AM

I called once when I was 9 because a neighbor kid was threatening me with a knife.

bubbaboo

My husband is a communications officer as well! I have called 911, once for a man trying to break  into cars at a mcdonalds... and once, my mother was trying to kill herself and I had to call and swat came, it was a day I will never forget.

My hubby on the other hand calls all the time for drunk drivers and other stuff! but thats cause he knows everyone, he works for the state patrol.

Luv_my_hubby
by Nikki on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:51 AM

my car accident and DD when she was an infant..Advice nurse told me hang up and call 911. She was transported by ambulance for seizure at 10 months old.

kgsharber
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:51 AM

I was run off the road by what I assume had to be a drunk driver, another time I was behind someone who was swerving like crazy at about 1 am, so I called because it was a 2 lane highway and they were going to kill someone, and then the last time our power line behind our house spontaneously exploded and caught fire. It sounded like a bomb and shook our entire block. Funny thing, I was the only one to call 911 on that one, lol.

pinkprincess08

yep, I called for a mail truck that tryed to turn to fast and ened up landing  on it's side.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)