Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CURVES----Have you tried it?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:58 AM
  • 4 Replies

I joined yesterday. 

Has anyone had any results with it? There is a lady from my hometown that has lost over 200 pounds using their system and I was wondering about other people as well. 

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommie_4_3
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:00 AM

Yes, I a member there but they don't have childcare so it is hard for me to go.  I would see results if I could continue.

MiSs.SmOkEy
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:03 AM

I use to be a member. I worked my butt off for 8 months, did a strict diet and every thing and it never worked. I switched gyms and got a trainer and lost 30 pounds then got pregnant. I didn't really like it. I even had the little chip thing that you put in the machine and it said I was burning 400+ calories but I never lost any thing.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Harley Lyn

ERNAProud
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:12 AM

Yeah, mine does not have childcare either. They said I could bring my DD as long as the other members don't complain and she stays by the table and does not attempt to climb on the equipment. I am thinking about taking her with me to try it out and see how she does. She is almost 4yo and pretty good at occupying herself.

Quoting mommie_4_3:

Yes, I a member there but they don't have childcare so it is hard for me to go.  I would see results if I could continue.

ERNAProud
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:13 AM

Wow! Sometimes I think diets are too strict. I can't lose weight on a really strict diet...It actually depends more on WHEN I eat if I lose weight or not. 

Quoting MiSs.SmOkEy:

I use to be a member. I worked my butt off for 8 months, did a strict diet and every thing and it never worked. I switched gyms and got a trainer and lost 30 pounds then got pregnant. I didn't really like it. I even had the little chip thing that you put in the machine and it said I was burning 400+ calories but I never lost any thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)