Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

7 Beautiful Years

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:05 AM
  • 4 Replies

Celebrating 7 years together....of ups & downs & all arounds. Of smiles & tears, sharing hopes & fears. Hugs & kisses, our daugher & our son. In the millions of years the earth has lived, 7 years is but a speck. But it's OUR speck. I love you now more than ever.

today is mine and dh 7yr anniversary. we have been together 7yrs and married going on 5yrs. i love him so much. we have been through so much and it has just made our love for one another grow.

This is my princess. She is just about 6yrs old. A cheerleader, plays soccer, loves public school, and I love her more than life itself!

This is my little man. He is 4yrs old. Most of the time he sleeps with mommy, he is extended harnessed til he weighs 65lbs and I love him to death.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
babybratnc
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:40 AM

congrats. April 19 will be Dh and I's 2 yr annoversary and its been rough to say the least.

mandaa0986
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:46 AM

congrats!

sadeyez11
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:02 PM

he suprised me. we are tight on money so we arent going to go out to dinner tonight. but he did get me a little something. i was about to leave to pick up my daughter at school and on the drivers seat of our car were a dozen red roses and a beautiful card that says we will grow old together. it was so precious. he isnt the type of guy to suprise me but he did and it was so special to me. i love him so much. we have had our ups and downs but it has all been worth it.

This is my princess. She is just about 6yrs old. A cheerleader, plays soccer, loves public school, and I love her more than life itself!

This is my little man. He is 4yrs old. Most of the time he sleeps with mommy, he is extended harnessed til he weighs 65lbs and I love him to death.

ForeverMeme
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:07 PM

Congrats to both of you for making it thru the bad times and the good! How sweet of him for the roses and card, I love a good love post!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)