• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't stop laughing and hubby is so PI$$ED OFF **UPDATE HUBBY HOME**

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:10 AM
  • 157 Replies

So as an April fools joke I told my husband I broke his God of war 3 cd he wanted a pic so I sent him this

he didn't believe me so he wanted to see it in 2 pieces (my camera phone makes it look more realistic because they are kind of blurry) so I sent him this.

LMAO HE IS MAAAAAAD!!! Can't wait for him to walk through the door tonight, by far the best April Fools prank I have played

LMAO So I went and took a shower because I knew as soon as he walked in the door I would start laughing. So i gain my composure and get out of the shower. I come out and say "hi babe, how was work" he starts throwing a shit fit, where is my game I want to see it. "it's in the trash hon no need for it to be here it's broke" he starts in about how he thought I was more careful than that and it's going to cost a lot to replace it yada yada (i blocked him out) and went in to take a shower. I had it up on the screnn when he got out. He is now playing like he knew it was a joke all along lol.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LisaRoyNKaden
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:11 AM

how did you get it to look like that?! LMAO 

BonitaM
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:11 AM

Awesome how did you do that?

Ohiomomto2
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:11 AM

That was AWESOME!  Way to GO!

sherry132
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:11 AM

I am really glad I am not you right now. My husband would still kill me. LOL. Good joke though.

MamaSusieQ045
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:12 AM

haha! good one mama....

-2kids4me-
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:13 AM

Excellent Prank! 

JAJA_Steele
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:13 AM

I belong to a paint.net group that gives tutorials on different things, so this took some good erasing and editing all in all about 45 minutes of work all together

schunmom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:14 AM

LOL!!!  Way too funny!

JAJA_Steele
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:14 AM

Quoting sherry132:

I am really glad I am not you right now. My husband would still kill me. LOL. Good joke though.

LOL my husband said he was going to kill me when he got home from work (he won't really he is just pissed off), I have apologized 1000 times I even called and left a voicemail of me crying on his phone he isn't answering. LMAO

Jennifer_236
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:15 AM

I told my husband about it .....he said that was MEAN

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)