Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

April Fools...

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:20 AM
  • 11 Replies

So I am sitting here trying to figure out a prank to pull on my husband, and a few of my friends!

I thought maybe I would make a post where everyone can share their ideas, and share prank storys!

Please everyone share!

~*~
HaNNaH~*~

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof525
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:23 AM

..I thought about having my pregnant friend pee on a test for me and telling DH I'm preggo..LMAO! We just had our 6th baby in Dec and I had my tubes tied... he'd die..lol.

Momma_Love
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:26 AM

Ohh my!  Yeah I am sure you would get him with that!  LOL.  Good idea...  but something like that would not go over well at my house at all. 
Good Luck.  Happy April Fools day to you! :)

Quoting momof525:

..I thought about having my pregnant friend pee on a test for me and telling DH I'm preggo..LMAO! We just had our 6th baby in Dec and I had my tubes tied... he'd die..lol.

~*~
HaNNaH~*~

strongerthanB4
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:30 AM

Well my hubby is damn boring in everyway possible, he won't play a joke on anyone. He is really getting my nerves today.

Momma_Love
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:36 AM

Ugg.  I have never pulled a joke on my husband on April Fools Day!  I dont think he has ever pulled one on me either!  I wanted to do something good this year, something to catch him way off gaurd!

ERNAProud
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:36 AM

I want to do something to mine, but IDK what to do. 

Momma_Love
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Noone has any ideas...?

akataml
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:19 AM

Im currently text stalking my husband from an anonymous number convincing him that he has an admirer. He is so confused and its freakin funny lol

canada.jpg canucks image by paparoach69big416600.jpg F image by Britni_1208

big4814244.jpg I image by Britni_1208

RaeLynn1221
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:22 AM

Well right now I have my aunt convinced I am pregnant. HAHA. I had my tubes tied and am acting worried. Also I texted dh and told him the dog ran off, but he did not look at his phone until he got home, do that didn't work.

oboe_chik
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:24 AM

Quoting momof525:

Thats what my mom told me to do last night but I have a feeling DH would be really happy if I were preggo so it would kinda ruin the whole suprise.

Did you or are you working full time, juggling kids, a career and who knows what else? If so click on the picture to share your stories!

alwaystheresa
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:25 AM

My friend Amanda did that. I peed on a stick for her. They have 4 children and she wanted to freak her mom out. lol.

Quoting momof525:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)