Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you ladies think about this *abortion related*

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:41 AM
  • 62 Replies

Ok this is NOT about me lol.

So i was at a friends house, well call her tiff, today and we were talking about a mutual friend that we both have. Lets call her Steph. A lil background on Steph she has been living on her own and working since she was 16. We all were pretty close at one point. Anywho, Steph was dating this guy, we can call this one Billy, on and off for a cpl years now well she lives here in TN and he lives in GA. Well they broke it off again a few months ago and she started dating a new guy, call this one Bob, Well apparently her and Bob just broke it off a lil while ago and Steph tells Tiff now shes prego with Bobs baby. But heres the kicker, Steph does not want this baby she wants to abort. Heres the reason ..... Ready ? ..... She wants to abort not because she doesnt want the baby but because its Bobs baby and not Billies cuz i guess her and Billy are trying to work it out .... again ..... So heres the jaw dropper ..... prepare yourself ladies .... She wants Billy to move here to Tn right after she aborts Bobs baby because apparently your suposed to be very fertile after an abortion so she can get pregnant right away with billys baby. They are NOT married just dating on and off for a long time. In my opinion she is NOT mature enough for a baby but thats none of my business. I just think shes doing it all for the wrong reasons, shes being selfish and i think shes going to regret it later on in life when she does grow up and mature. I think she needs to rethink this because its a bad bad bad idea. I mean to abort a baby just because you dont like who the father is, is just wrong on so many levels. And no Bob does not want the baby he wants her to abort to. Am i wrong for saying this ? i mean i told all this to Tiff and she completely agrees with me but im not in those shoes i dont know how she feels but idk i just feel like shes making a big mistake.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Pregnancy%20ticker

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smurfbitebug
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:43 AM

agreed. huge mistake.

paganbaby
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:46 AM

bump

KDeneau71009
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:46 AM

I don't think it's very mature but it's her choice....she's the one who will answer for it in the end.

mommyto2b1g87
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:47 AM

How far along is she?  And if she really is as selfish and stupid as you've made her sound, I think it would probably be best for everyone concerned if she doesn't have any children right now.  I am totally pro-choice, and think abortion in the 1st trimester is up to the woman, no matter her reasons.

scaredoflabor
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:49 AM

Not smart. I cant say anymore without being really rude!

Love2Bugs
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:49 AM

True its her decision and her life and shes the one whos gonna regret it later. But shes still kinda a friend with less respect now but more or less a friend and i dont want to see her make a mistake. Idk it just bothers me that someone would actualy do something like this for that kind of reason. Im all for choice but when its the right choice not just because you dont like the father ....

Shes not sure how far she is. Not very far still early in the 1st trimester were guessing.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Pregnancy%20ticker

usmchoney
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:50 AM

well if you think about she would be tied with Bob for the rest of her life by having a baby with him and if she doesn't wanna be with him then ..yes though i do think she is being stupid but its her decision

2gud2btrue
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:51 AM

i think its hard to assume that just because you know you'd regret that kind of behavior later, that she will too.  she may be completely comfortable with her decision years down the road.  it would not be the choice i would make, but i dont think its my place to analyze her reasoning as i'm not privy to her thoughts and emotions.

EbonySnow
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:53 AM

that makes me sick throwing up

mommyto2b1g87
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:53 AM

I'm with her.  I had an abortion, and I don't regret it in any way.    You're friend may be the same.

Quoting 2gud2btrue:

i think its hard to assume that just because you know you'd regret that kind of behavior later, that she will too.  she may be completely comfortable with her decision years down the road.  it would not be the choice i would make, but i dont think its my place to analyze her reasoning as i'm not privy to her thoughts and emotions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)