• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need some HELP

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:36 AM
  • 8 Replies

my son got a bottle of blue bubbly face wash and dumped out the hwole bottle on the carpet. how do i get it out? i scrubbed it with a wet wash cloth which of course caused it to bubble and foam up instead of clean. then i scrubbed it with a dry one, and that didn't work either. i don't have a carpet cleaner. just a vaccuum.... how do i get this shit out?

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
maxensmom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:40 AM

please?i just moved in and i don't want a stain the second day living here... :(

mommywife06
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:41 AM

Does your vacuum have a hose? I had to do this. I had to pour water over it and suck it up with the hose on my vacuum. I had to go over it a few times but I had nothing else to clean it up with

maxensmom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:43 AM

Quoting mommywife06:

Does your vacuum have a hose? I had to do this. I had to pour water over it and suck it up with the hose on my vacuum. I had to go over it a few times but I had nothing else to clean it up with

hmm, yeah i have a hose. i will have to try it. i added a little more water to it so the blue dye wouldn't set in to the carpet...

evanne337
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:44 AM

dish soap and warm water

Search & Win

maxensmom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:46 AM

Quoting evanne337:

dish soap and warm water

how do i get the soap out though? that is the problem. it's all foamy.

the_kimmers
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:47 AM

I would just try to towel as much up as possible, add more water, soak up some more, add water, soak up, repeat as necessary.  It'll be a pain in the a$$, but it'd better than a blue stain in your carpet.

Good luck!

BVarga
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:48 AM

Vinegar..  google queen of clean for some ideas

evanne337
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:48 AM

try some alcohol maybe

Search & Win

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)